Home

Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2018, 09:44 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Every year your sliders are the only ones I don't always go 13-3, 14-2 on. But I swear yours are the absolute worst offenders when it comes to pinball HBs and broken elusiveness is general.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:07 PM   #130
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtbarn
I put my franchise on hold until these get update, so I am pretty excited.
Once they fix that glitch where the CPU doesn't use the sprint button I'll drop the updates.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:52 PM   #131
Rookie

fuuuma's Arena

Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Decided to try this years game since it was on sale for like 20 bucks. Im using the green set, I like how im doing on defense but i've been trying to adjust the sliders to make my offense more realistic. So far the running game seems good but my passing game is a joke. I feel like the cpu has blanket coverage on anything but short crossing routes or screens. Sometimes the slot/te running a post works. Basically all other passing options dont have enough time to develop or are locked down. I basically have like 1.5 sec max to get rid of the ball with an all 80+ o-line against all teams. Even if I run PA after running the ball effectively with a 70/30 run/pass ratio I get sacked before my QB is able to release the ball. Oh, curls and slants work sometimes aswell. Still there are no look interceptions by the cpu and insane stop and go acceleration to break on routes if someone seems open.

Last edited by fuuuma; 01-09-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2018, 01:13 PM   #132
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Once they fix that glitch where the CPU doesn't use the sprint button I'll drop the updates.

They just did the update patch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #133
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
They just did the update patch lol

So anyone seen if all is working well?

Old 01-20-2018, 09:28 PM   #134
Rookie

tmanning's Arena

Jarodd,

I have used your sliders for years! I was hoping you would drop those updated sliders you had mentioned. I have been bouncing around with many different sets. I like a few other sets...with tweaks, but all of them are still a little too easy. Your BLACK set is always the toughest. I am an older gamer (40), by this time of year I am usually on to other things. But Madden is my old standby... it's the end of January, the Super Bowl approaches and I still have not completed a season on Madden 18. Because no slider set seam to "hit the spot". What the problem is I am from Cleveland and use the Browns. I can go 12-4 or 11-5 with the Browns on default all-madden. Which is very "un-realistic". Your sets usually do me well. I saw that you had an update in mind around the New Year but we never saw them? If you could at least drop your thoughts on the BLACK SET in the OP that would be great. I appreciate all the time over the years you have put in, as your BLACK set has been my standard in the past.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:13 PM   #135
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmanning
Jarodd,

I have used your sliders for years! I was hoping you would drop those updated sliders you had mentioned. I have been bouncing around with many different sets. I like a few other sets...with tweaks, but all of them are still a little too easy. Your BLACK set is always the toughest. I am an older gamer (40), by this time of year I am usually on to other things. But Madden is my old standby... it's the end of January, the Super Bowl approaches and I still have not completed a season on Madden 18. Because no slider set seam to "hit the spot". What the problem is I am from Cleveland and use the Browns. I can go 12-4 or 11-5 with the Browns on default all-madden. Which is very "un-realistic". Your sets usually do me well. I saw that you had an update in mind around the New Year but we never saw them? If you could at least drop your thoughts on the BLACK SET in the OP that would be great. I appreciate all the time over the years you have put in, as your BLACK set has been my standard in the past.
My bad man. I been a little lazy this year posting the updates because of the nonsense that's been going on with the patches breaking stuff. I been a little annoyed with the game this year. But I'm pretty close with the set I been working with and it's damn near close to the OP on the front page. Hopefully I'll post something by tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2018, 08:27 PM   #136
Rookie

tmanning's Arena

Jarodd,

Thanks for the reply. No worries regarding the timing! I have been annoyed with this years edition as well. However, I see light at the end of the tunnel for the first time in a few years. That is the reason I have not given up on Madden this year. I have found 18 to be the same ol' same in a lot of ways. However, more fun than the last few years.

I look forward to seeing what your suggestions are. Maybe even make this years edition the best Madden in a long time!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »