Home

Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2017, 11:28 AM   #33
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
the left end

I would definitely suggest playing linebacker or safety. I stopped playing DE a few years ago and it helps a ton in pass coverage.

When I rush 4 I play with a LB in a zone coverage using man or zone. I rarely play Man Cover 2 anymore because of this. When rushing 6 with man coverage I control the defender who is covering the tailback.

I need to find a comfort level in controlling a safety in deep coverage using Man Cover 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #34
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
I would definitely suggest playing linebacker or safety. I stopped playing DE a few years ago and it helps a ton in pass coverage.

When I rush 4 I play with a LB in a zone coverage using man or zone. I rarely play Man Cover 2 anymore because of this. When rushing 6 with man coverage I control the defender who is covering the tailback.

I need to find a comfort level in controlling a safety in deep coverage using Man Cover 2.

Yeah man. I normally play MUT. I only play a few franchise games a week. MUT gets my main attention. So many things to do and EA keeps updating it. Always something new to work towards. I might solely become a MUT player once 2k18 comes out.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:36 PM   #35
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Is their a way to set up o-line adjustments for a run play? All i see if pass protection adjustments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 12:37 PM   #36
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

Quote:
Yeah man. I normally play MUT. I only play a few franchise games a week. MUT gets my main attention. So many things to do and EA keeps updating it. Always something new to work towards. I might solely become a MUT player once 2k18 comes out.

I've played MUT more then I ever have with this game waiting for the sliders to drop.

Not sure what I'm doing or the point of it all is exactly.

I do think I could compete in those Madden Championships they do. Always been interested in doing it but never have and I don't have the time to play it enough I think to get in.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:32 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
I used these sliders and increased User Pass Coverage and Pass Reaction to 100 and it plays better. QB will still shred you but not as bad. I lost in overtime 31-28 to the lions only because I kept pressing the wrong button when picking this ine pass play and threw 6 picks with eli manning
Old 08-31-2017, 11:02 AM   #38
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Stats from game last night 49ers vs Seahawks. 2nd year of CFM. Black Set.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7194458
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7194456
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7194465

Rookie QBhttp://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7176035

Wilson only missed 2 passes. 1 I picked off on a first play of the game All verts PA. Why I don't know.

USER and CPU passing were very noticeable. Wilson was eating up my cover two with Jimmy G early on, because I kept biting on the shallow route.

User accuracy was so sporadic. I'd have a clean pocket, standing tall, and my QB would throw the ball in another time zone. I'm just going to assume that's, because of my QBs low awareness. All in All, I'm going to try the green sets Passing next time.

My goal is to have the game competitive, but still see the QB inaccuracies and moments where a big hit jars the ball loose on catches that I saw on default All-Pro Sim. Those bang bang plays are so exciting.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:33 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Stats from game last night 49ers vs Seahawks. 2nd year of CFM. Black Set.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7194458
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7194456
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7194465

Rookie QBhttp://xboxdvr.com/gamer/datninja619/screenshot/7176035

Wilson only missed 2 passes. 1 I picked off on a first play of the game All verts PA. Why I don't know.

USER and CPU passing were very noticeable. Wilson was eating up my cover two with Jimmy G early on, because I kept biting on the shallow route.

User accuracy was so sporadic. I'd have a clean pocket, standing tall, and my QB would throw the ball in another time zone. I'm just going to assume that's, because of my QBs low awareness. All in All, I'm going to try the green sets Passing next time.

My goal is to have the game competitive, but still see the QB inaccuracies and moments where a big hit jars the ball loose on catches that I saw on default All-Pro Sim. Those bang bang plays are so exciting.
Yeah I might drop the CPU catching down on the red, blue, and Black set. Are you using the left stick for passing or the target passing? I scrapped the target passing. It was too tough and I didn't feel like labbing on it. I'm strictly using the left stick from now on. How was your running?
Old 08-31-2017, 12:04 PM   #40
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I might drop the CPU catching down on the red, blue, and Black set. Are you using the left stick for passing or the target passing? I scrapped the target passing. It was too tough and I didn't feel like labbing on it. I'm strictly using the left stick from now on. How was your running?
I WANT to use the target passing, as I've read it eliminates the CPUs accuracy. I just seem to panic and move the icon to far lol. Plus I'm working on rebuilding 49ers O-Line at the moment.

Surprisingly, the running game was on point. Not easy by any means though. My one long run of 38 yards helped out my average and total, but other than that it was take what I could get. Seahawks D-Line was def working my O-Line and TE. I basically found my success after staying in shotgun to spread out Earl Thomas, Kam, and Wagner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »