Home

Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2017, 08:11 PM   #57
Pro

kenn5373's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKennedy87
I am on the green set;

Small sample size (and also preseason) but Aaron Rodgers just got done shredding me. He went 11-11 against me. I am okay with that since it's Rodgers, but then Brett Hundley I think only had about 3 incompletions and they were all pass deflections. I had 1 sack all game and rarely got any pressure. I was the Eagles so the secondary isn't great but the amount of times he had all day to throw was disappointing. Need to see it vs a different team since I know Packers OL and Rodgers are both insanely good, but did have a buddy who is the Bengals in same league played the Bucs and Ryan Fitzpatrick also didn't incomplete a pass vs him.

Anybody else seeing CPU QB's still being crazy accurate like last year?

This is the exact reason I'm here now looking for decent sliders. Every single QB is Dan Marino. I was getting shredding by Matt Ryan and he ended up getting hurt during the game. I thought finally I may have a chance but then the backup came in and was also unstoppable. It also doesn't help that every offensive line plays like they're pro bowlers.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:13 AM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenn5373
This is the exact reason I'm here now looking for decent sliders. Every single QB is Dan Marino. I was getting shredding by Matt Ryan and he ended up getting hurt during the game. I thought finally I may have a chance but then the backup came in and was also unstoppable. It also doesn't help that every offensive line plays like they're pro bowlers.
These new tweaks I'm going to drop should help..
Old 09-03-2017, 12:42 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

New updates!

September 2nd- For Game options I raised injuries to 15.

September 2nd- On the Green set I raised the USER reaction to 65, raised the USER pass coverage to 65, raised the CPUs reaction to 65, and raised the CPUs pass coverage to 65.

September 2nd- On the Red set I raised the USER runblock to 40, raised the USER reaction to 60, raised the USER pass coverage to 60, lowered the CPUs catching to 55, raised the CPUs reaction to 75, and raised the CPUs pass coverage to 75.

September 2nd- On the Blue set I raised the USER runblocking to 35, raised the USER reaction to 55, raised the USER pass coverage to 55, lowered the CPUs catching to 60, raised the CPUs reaction to 85, and raised the CPUs pass coverage to 85.

September 2nd- On the Black set I raised the USER runblocking to 30, and lowered the CPUs catching to 65.

I made a few more updates based off my games and the feedback I been getting from guys using my sets.. I'm still fine tuning so feedback is definitely helpful.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:37 AM   #60
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

USER PICK against Derek Carr on the updates. It's lit! Baited a slant with Navarro Bowman.

14-7 going into the 2nd half. Just gotta stop Lynch from going beast mode

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-03-2017, 02:40 AM   #61
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Stats from the game. All updated black set, with user accuracy at 15 or 20 I think. I'll end up lowering it.
20170902_232414.jpg

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2017, 02:51 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Stats from the game. All updated black set, with user accuracy at 15 or 20 I think. I'll end up lowering it.
Attachment 139748

Damn you punishes them people. Haha! Yeah lower that accuracy. Seems like they couldn't stop you at all. Haha
Old 09-03-2017, 12:57 PM   #63
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Using the green set and everything plays good except for cpu qb accuracy. I'm not seeing any miss throws by cpu qbs, they are still pin point accurate. Could the cpu qb slider be broken? I thought ratings were supposed to matter.
Aside from that it's a great slider set, but when cpu qbs are still robo qbs it's almost unplayable.
One game in particular was bills(me) vs jets(cpu)
McCown was unstoppable. Started 12 for 12 before I quit. Never had a miss throw, even on a couple throws back across his body. Pin point accurate, receivers never dropped passes while being hit, meanwhile mine consistently do.

Sent from my VS995 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by soonermagic88; 09-03-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:08 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 9

Sliders are almost perfect if someone would bump up User run blocking

Sent from my SM-G550T using Operation Sports mobile app

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »