Home

DManChi's Madden 18 cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on DManChi's Madden 18 cpu vs cpu sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 02:37 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DManChi's Madden 18 cpu vs cpu sliders

Hello I’m new here, what’s the All madden set we’re all using and is this for cpu v cpu in CFM? Thanks All.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-09-2017, 09:27 PM   #138
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupertechmobowL99
Hello I’m new here, what’s the All madden set we’re all using and is this for cpu v cpu in CFM? Thanks All.

It’s on the first page of this thread although I adjusted some accordingly. Seems that the OP went AWOL
Old 10-10-2017, 12:47 AM   #139
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
It’s on the first page of this thread although I adjusted some accordingly. Seems that the OP went AWOL

What’s the new adjusts u use

Old 10-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Orye I am interested in what adjustments you made as well. It's unfortunate OP went AWOL but if you're tuning these and getting some positive results I think we'd all be interested in them LOL.

Last edited by GCruz79; 10-12-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:13 AM   #141
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCruz79
Orye I am interested in what adjustments you made as well. It's unfortunate OP went AWOL but if you're tuning these and getting some positive results I think we'd all be interested in them LOL.
I’ll be making new thread today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2017, 09:58 PM   #142
Rookie

hey DMan, sorry if this is off topic but i am sure you are as well very happy with the newest roster update, it was criminal how low they had rated Chicago's O-line's run blocking (and also totally unrealistic), so it was great to see they finally increased it back to a legitimate amount. it was really messing with my franchise bc i was trying to run a strategy like the Bears do in real life but kept getting stuffed in the run, i liked the extra challenge but it kept taking me out of the immersion knowing that it wasnt playing out at all like the real life Bears- really have no idea why they ever nerfed their run-blocking so much in the first place, since thats basically all Chicago has really been successful at doing all year on offense so far

Da Bears!
Old 10-27-2017, 11:35 PM   #143
Rookie

Shanester's Arena

I completely agree. Check out Eddie Goldman's OVR 75 rating as well. One of the best NT in the game. I'm sure other teams have rating issues as well. I read somewhere that EA has assigned a entire 1 man crew for roster updates. Seems right eh?
Old 12-01-2017, 04:01 PM   #144
Just started!

are the numbers in the original post what currently work best? or have you made some tweaks which are not updated? I've been playing this mode for a long time, doing a bunch of minor fiddling with sliders but lately I've had enough! I've searched before for sim sliders, but this time I managed to find your post!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »