Home

Profile Creation affecting settings?

This is a discussion on Profile Creation affecting settings? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
Rookie

dutchy25's Arena

OVR: 0
Profile Creation affecting settings?

I haven't owned Madden in 5 years. Decided to jump back in this year and love how the game feels. But to be honest I think it's too easy. I like challenges and realistic stats for Franchise.

So I've tried a few different slider set-ups on all-pro and I know it's early and a patch is coming but I'm finding it way too easy to score.

Could this be affected by my choice of skill level when I first started the game? I can't remember exactly what I picked but I know I didn't choose advanced, I believe I choose the step below that.

I haven't had time to change that to see if I find the game harder. But does anyone have experience with this or thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 01:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Profile Creation affecting settings?

Yes, the profile experience level has been all but confirmed to affect difficulty.

If you are using Josh's (and I presume Armor's) sliders you should set it to Simulation/Advanced when you create your profile.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:21 AM   #3
Rookie

dutchy25's Arena

Re: Profile Creation affecting settings?

Wow that is crazy! I thought that going in and changing the difficulty in the settings would be universal. I have seen others in different slider threads posting about not seeing similar results as the creator of the sliders and I would be willing to bet this is the reason why.

I will go in and recreate my profile and see if that helps because throwing for 500+ yards with Alex Smith, while fun, is not at all realistic!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »