Home

Offense only sets?

This is a discussion on Offense only sets? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2017, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Offense only sets?

Does anyone know of a slider set designed to play only the offensive side of the ball? I am a middle-aged, married, father of two who has too many responsibilities in life to be able to play as much as I'd like. The past few years I've reverted to playing only the offensive plays to help speed up the games. I like doing it this way, but I never seem to come across slider sets that are specifically designed for that. I also have questions about how the sliders affect the CPU or the HUMAN AI while simming the CPU's possessions. Do the sliders have any affect on that?
I'm liking the game so far, but haven't quite dialed in the settings yet to make it both fun and competitive. Any help is appreciated. Some of you guys are saviors to guys like me who can't devote the required time to testing and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »