Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ

This is a discussion on Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ

No it's not reversed, we just take it at face value. It influences more than just reaction, same way qb acc is more than just accuracy.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:25 PM   #18
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandeezee
No it's not reversed, we just take it at face value. It influences more than just reaction, same way qb acc is more than just accuracy.
This is exactly what I'm sting. Pass defense reaction slider actually is "ball reaction slider". So DBs will react to the ball while the QB holds it, and then after its released. In addition, the "ball reaction slider" will impact the run game bc defenders are reacting to the ball, which is what this slider actually does. Tested in practice, play now and CFM. It's NOT reversed.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:52 PM   #19
Pro

tyler28's Arena

My understanding of the reaction slider was that lower the number gears the defense more towards the run, higher is geared more towards the pass.

This is they way i have understood it up till this year. I read at least a few times each year that its "reversed".

Could someone just tweet the developers and find out what the slider actually does instead of all this speculation because noone has a definite answer. I would tweet them but i do not have a twitter account..lol

Im sure someone could get an answer for us and make all this a lot easier.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by tyler28; 08-30-2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:10 PM   #20
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

One thing I would like to know if you play on all pro and that is supposed to be balanced , can we assume that the underlying values are 50/50. If this is true then the underlying values for each difficulty setting are the following?

Rookie:
User 100/ cpu 50

Pro:
User 75/CPU 50

Allpro:
User 50/ CPU 50

All madden :
User 25/ CPU 50

Do we know if this in fact true? And if so how can we bridge the gap bewtween all pro and madden? Is it user 75 and CPU 50 on all madden , or is it user 40 and CPU 50 on all pro .
Old 08-30-2017, 09:13 PM   #21
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
My understanding of the reaction slider was that lower the number gears the defense more towards the run, higher is geared more towards the pass.

This is they way i have understood it up till this year. I read at least a few times each year that its "reversed".

Could someone just tweet the developers and find out what the slider actually does instead of all this speculation because noone has a definite answer. I would tweet them but i do not have a twitter account..lol

Nice outside the box thinking. I'll tweet Rex. Hopefully he's in a good mood lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 09:20 PM   #22
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28

The tweet is away. Stay tuned!
Old 08-30-2017, 09:30 PM   #23
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
The tweet is away. Stay tuned!
Awesome lol

You never know there could be an issue with the slider this year and they dont know about it unless we bring it to their attention. Just like the accuracy slider last year. It took them all year to fix it and it was broken. Seems this yrs version there are a lot of bugs going on. Sliders could not be working properly if everyone is getting such varied results.

Old 08-30-2017, 09:42 PM   #24
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

On All-Madden it's not reversed. CPUs pass D is great maxed out like it should. That last time it was reversed on All-Madden was Madden 25 or 15. I can't remember which one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »