Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ

This is a discussion on Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2017, 07:34 PM   #57
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Question for ALL sliders guys - PLEASE READ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
Wait. How do you get the AI to get a delay of game penalty? I have never seen that and would like to have that in the game.
You'll see it with a low minimum accelerated clock. I have mine at 10 and I see one at least once a game or every other game.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:02 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You'll see it with a low minimum accelerated clock. I have mine at 10 and I see one at least once a game or every other game.
Crap! I wish they let us set penalty and accelerated clock separate for AI and player. I can't read a defense that quickly.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:07 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 6

After trying my sliders in several CFM games this year I will admit the results are dramatically different. However, I still don't think the game engine runs sliders differently. Rereading a Dev post it appears the Coaching adjustment AI engine may only run in Sim setting in this mode. This would explain a sudden jump in Fumbles and less dropped passes by CPU WRs which impacted Comp %.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:08 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
Wait. How do you get the AI to get a delay of game penalty? I have never seen that and would like to have that in the game.
Lol, no trust me, you wouldn't the way it was happening. When the CPU put together a long drive and reached the redzone, the CPU QB refused to call for the snap. It was funny the first couple of times. They patched it thankfully. Surprised it didnt happen to you. THis is in M17 keep in mind.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:03 PM   #61
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Lol, no trust me, you wouldn't the way it was happening. When the CPU put together a long drive and reached the redzone, the CPU QB refused to call for the snap. It was funny the first couple of times. They patched it thankfully. Surprised it didnt happen to you. THis is in M17 keep in mind.
Yeah I use to see that sometimes but with the 10 second runoff they would just be late with the snap sometimes.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:07 PM   #62
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

"Micha I followed your old threads and it was a game changer with your auto sub findings...can you please repost what they did again it would be much appreciated"

So i havent messed with autosub sliders since last november once i got the hint from others that xp sliders effected gameplay and then found out for myself. The autosub sliders could do some really cool things but the problem was they were so intertwined that one positions auto sub slider would mess with multiple aspects of gameplay. If i remember right for each position one of the sliders effected the speed that the position moved and the other one seemed to effect win/loss chances, but it would have other effects not related to the position at all.

Xp sliders are alot more straight forward and once you get the progression right you build your other sliders around the xp ones.

Last edited by michapop9; 09-01-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:52 PM   #63
EA Game Changer

simfballcritic's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for all the replies guys. This is som crazy, I don't know what to think anymore. If the sliders are not backwards it's crazy how good the coverage plays at 0. It should be terrible at 0 in that case.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:59 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Look at NCAA. We had pass coverage at 30/30 for User/CPU. Ever since the adjustment to player threshold, the lower pass coverage value seemed to make things tighter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »