Home

Wiz Slider Observations

This is a discussion on Wiz Slider Observations within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review

Old 10-26-2017, 05:31 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Wiz Slider Observations

Wiz why set your profile at all Madden in the beginning if this is an all pro set?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-01-2017, 02:22 AM   #90
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

First off, I have been impressed so far, through two games, sacks have gone from 25% it about 15% of pass plays. Out of curiosity, though, what is the significance/reasoning for Rough the Passer at 47, considering a lot of people have said the QB’s pocket awareness gets better with it higher, rather than lower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz

Now what I believe I have found is ONE slider adjustment that, pre next patch, seems to be a game changer. This slider mod has made the game magical in the lab and addresses the cheese sack issue that is caused by the CPU QB holding the ball too long and also ROBO QB stat numbers seen at default slider levels and those QB's that are supposed to scramble, actually are leaving the pocket and running and finally spiked fumbles and interceptions numbers are non-existent in my wicked lab brew.
Would you mind sharing specifically what the slider change is?

Last edited by NimitsTexan; 11-02-2017 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:46 AM   #91
Rookie

Wiz, I just completed my second season in my cpu vs. cpu 49ers rebuild, and your brew has been absolutely brilliant for me. Thank you for all your hard work.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:19 PM   #92
MVP

OVR: 6

Raising QB strength above 80 seems to help them have more poise and pocket awareness. Seems like they have more confidence. At the very least, it may trigger qbs to break the tackle and restart the play after the sack glitch. You know, the animation where ball carriers fall forward. Just a thought. I know raising it on NCAA 14 helped and it seems to work on this as well, but not as good as NCAA.

Also, raising agility, elusive, trucking and BCV for qbs helps tremendously. If you change tendency to scrambler they’ll move around in the pocket and take off when neccesary.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:28 AM   #93
Rookie

Wiz bro huge fan of the brew good work man. I have been working on sliders based on all your theories, just changing a couple of steps. I wanted to share with you Incase you would like some thought for the brew.

Ok on to what I did.

All your steps except when creating profile I chose all Madden and arcade. Then proceeded to leave menu settings all default, started my cfm with AM and arcade, after started I changed to simulation, leaving mm settings on arcade.

The interaction between everyone on the field impress me, so much more fluid of a feel.

Ok hopefully that garbled mess makes sense, Iím doing this off my phone so it sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-30-2017, 09:30 PM   #94
Pro

What makes these better than any slider set out there? The persons I was using decided to disappear so I'm looking for another set. I get slideritis easily.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-23-2018, 08:56 PM   #95
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Good to see some of the old crew i just put these in for cpu vs cpu . I didnt do any player edits or change auto subs . Im pretty happy with the results after a few games Good JOB Wiz !!! Good looking out hysteria and cedwebb just using what you both suggeted in your posts

Last edited by HC0023; 02-23-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: More content
Old 02-24-2018, 10:50 AM   #96
Rookie

Iím going to try these.

Iíve tried every slider set on the first page and they just donít make any sense.

Issue A) The User gets too many sacks. So what do the slider makers do? Increase pass block. Which is stupid. Every single game thereís a hand full of plays where the CPU just sits in the pocket and waits 10 seconds. All routes have fully developed and theyíve been standing there for a few seconds themselves. Then a receiver moves and the QB throws to them.

The CPU has plenty of time to pass. Thereís no need to increase pass blocking to mitigate User sacks. The issue is the QB AI. I find that adjusting sense pressure traits to trigger happy makes the QB get rid of the ball quicker. Also lowering the intentional grounding slider below 50 does this as well. But then the issue is the QB checks down a lot to HBs and TEs not allowing corner routes and the like to develop.

Issue B) Iíve yet to find a slider set with satisfying CPU running game. Itís just way too many tackle for loss statistics boosting my players XP over simulated games for the CPU. Stop nerfing the running game because many canít call the right plays.

Issue C) I would guess that 90% of people around here just use coach suggestions, and expect some slider set to make everything realistic. They donít understand how football works besides what a pass play is and what a running play is. They canít read the box and determine if this trap run will work or if they should audible to a zone run. They donít understand zone coverages. They donít understand blitz packages and when to run them. They just run the same 5-10 plays in coach suggestions and expect sliders to fix everything and make it real. Thatís the biggest problem more so than anything that is EAs fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »