Home

Wiz Slider Observations

This is a discussion on Wiz Slider Observations within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Wiz Slider Observations

Also I've been matching BCV to awareness for qbs. In NCAA it's like a pocket awareness thing, but here we can keep Brady modified as a pocket passer instead of jiggling with numbers to get him to pocket passer like on NCAA.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #18
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
cedwebb-

Waddup peep? Yup, had some good times, unfortunately possibly too many digressions not related to sliders got me in some hot water.

Good to see that some of the "old crowd" is still keeping it real with Madden.
Ah yes ther are a couple of us old timers that are still hanging on to a very cherished past time....Madden. I don't play the way I used to but I enjoy the game every year in some way, shape, or form.

Good to see you back and yes I remember well the hot water you were treading lol. I enjoyed the read and look forward to following this thread. There was some character to that thread that I have yet to see to this day.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Also I've been matching BCV to awareness for qbs. In NCAA it's like a pocket awareness thing, but here we can keep Brady modified as a pocket passer instead of jiggling with numbers to get him to pocket passer like on NCAA.
My man....

Damn I wish you could crash my lab.... Your the type of cat that would kick my lab up to the next level.... Sheeeeeooooot, your theories on how to get jiggly with the edits is spot on with how I see the player ratings. And yes, TOTALLY agree that EA does not do justice to the athleticism of the QB position.

Like I have mentioned in one of my earlier posts, accurate rosters and playbooks REALLY HOLD Madden back from taking it to the next level. However, it is no secret that EA DOES NOT butter it's toast on the game purchases coming from the die-hard franchise/CFM oriented community. It's all about the head-to-head online and the plethora of Madden tournaments all over the country, baby.

Charger's and Bronco's just kicked off, gotz to go brooooo...

Wizzzzz, ooooout.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #20
MVP

BCV does help qb get rid of ball quicker. If a QB has 81 awareness, im giving 81 BCV and 81 Play rec, along with athleticism boosts and accuracy cuts and the game plays a lot better. I'm looking for an QBACC sweet spot because now the qbs are a bit too inaccurate.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:32 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
BCV does help qb get rid of ball quicker. If a QB has 81 awareness, im giving 81 BCV and 81 Play rec, along with athleticism boosts and accuracy cuts and the game plays a lot better. I'm looking for an QBACC sweet spot because now the qbs are a bit too inaccurate.

What athleticism boots? Elusiveness?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 02:58 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
What athleticism boots? Elusiveness?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Agility, elusive, truck (for big guys), strength and carry rating. Seeing major improvements with this in cpu vs cpu mode in CFM.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:00 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 5

Lab shutting down for the night, but I am testing some slider mods and gents.... the Wiz may have the solution for the "ACC CLOCK" tied to sack issue...

SUMMARY:
I have a few more things to check out, but I can share that the lab has tested 15 complete games at 15 min qtrs, with ACC CLOCK on and the STATUE QB seems to have taken the last train out of town and the "cheese" glitch sack issue seems to have bought a ticket with Mr. Statue QB....

I have also tested the slider mods on 9 min, 10 min, 11 min and 12 min with ACC CLOCK on and am getting the same results. Now granted, if I send 5+ rushers on every pass, the sack stats do get a little silly (5-9 sacks a game for a 15 min game) but I don't see sacks due to Mr. Statue QB that doesn't move/slide/step-up/scramble out of pocket.

Also, I seems that I may have also managed to get the CPU AI Defense to play more like ALL-MADDEN mode on ALL-PRO mode... Interceptions and fumbles possibly an issue (ratios on the rich side), trying to nail down if it's wonky code or some slider mod that I don't fully grasp its effect on the game.

Busy week for the Wiz, but hope to report back as lab results come in and confirm my findings or they go up in flames as just a mirage in the Madden desert of slider guru carcasses collected over the last two decades trying to get the game to deliver on the Holy Grail, the game we see on TV with the proper ratios for the game play results.

Ironically, the line of thought that I am working on came from some notes I had jotted down when working on Madden 16, go figure.

Wizzz, out.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:26 AM   #24
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Lab shutting down for the night, but I am testing some slider mods and gents.... the Wiz may have the solution for the "ACC CLOCK" tied to sack issue...

SUMMARY:
I have a few more things to check out, but I can share that the lab has tested 15 complete games at 15 min qtrs, with ACC CLOCK on and the STATUE QB seems to have taken the last train out of town and the "cheese" glitch sack issue seems to have bought a ticket with Mr. Statue QB....

I have also tested the slider mods on 9 min, 10 min, 11 min and 12 min with ACC CLOCK on and am getting the same results. Now granted, if I send 5+ rushers on every pass, the sack stats do get a little silly (5-9 sacks a game for a 15 min game) but I don't see sacks due to Mr. Statue QB that doesn't move/slide/step-up/scramble out of pocket.

Also, I seems that I may have also managed to get the CPU AI Defense to play more like ALL-MADDEN mode on ALL-PRO mode... Interceptions and fumbles possibly an issue (ratios on the rich side), trying to nail down if it's wonky code or some slider mod that I don't fully grasp its effect on the game.

Busy week for the Wiz, but hope to report back as lab results come in and confirm my findings or they go up in flames as just a mirage in the Madden desert of slider guru carcasses collected over the last two decades trying to get the game to deliver on the Holy Grail, the game we see on TV with the proper ratios for the game play results.

Ironically, the line of thought that I am working on came from some notes I had jotted down when working on Madden 16, go figure.

Wizzz, out.

That would be great. I love playing 15 min quarters with 15 ACC but have no issue playing 9 min no ACC to avoid the CPU QB statue sack issue. Looking forward to your findings. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »