Acc clock not working properly - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Acc clock not working properly

This is a discussion on Acc clock not working properly within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #1
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,272
Acc clock not working properly

I turned off Acc clock in game options. Settings in MM. I go to play a Play now game against the Giants. In the 4th qtr I noticed the play clock is now accelerating to 20 sec. I go to in game setting and it's still at Off? Yet it continues to accelerate down to 20 secs on the play clock. Eating a ton of time off the 9 min qtr.

Has anyone seen this? Sorry to start a thread just for this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 11:40 AM   #2
Pro
 
NimitsTexan's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: Acc clock not working properly

Are you sure the CPU is not using "chew the clock" to burn down the time?
NimitsTexan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:43 AM   #3
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,272
Re: Acc clock not working properly

That's exactly what I thought. But when the Giants did get the ball back, with 3 min left. They did go to chew clock. That brings it to 10 sec.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:48 AM   #4
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington D.C
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Acc clock not working properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I turned off Acc clock in game options. Settings in MM. I go to play a Play now game against the Giants. In the 4th qtr I noticed the play clock is now accelerating to 20 sec. I go to in game setting and it's still at Off? Yet it continues to accelerate down to 20 secs on the play clock. Eating a ton of time off the 9 min qtr.

Has anyone seen this? Sorry to start a thread just for this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I have noticed it, but I also have seen in Mut and CFM. Not just play now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
PanthersFan89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:43 PM   #5
MVP
 
SpaceBoyXVII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 802
Posts: 206
Re: Acc clock not working properly

For some reason it's coded in the the game. I played a test game with the play clock off, and it still ran the time down.
SpaceBoyXVII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:54 PM   #6
MVP
 
D81SKINS's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Acc clock not working properly

May have to up the qtr length to 10mins if this happens in CFM
D81SKINS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:35 PM   #7
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,272
Re: Acc clock not working properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
May have to up the qtr length to 10mins if this happens in CFM
Yep, that's what I was going to do. It was in Play Now. I just jumped into my CFM, and that issue is not present.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:37 PM   #8
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,272
Re: Acc clock not working properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Yeah, I have noticed it, but I also have seen in Mut and CFM. Not just play now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Oh no really?! I did not see it last night in my first CFM game. Hopefully I don't, buy like D81SKINS said, I'd have to bump up a minute per qtr.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Top -