Home

Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 08:28 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders

You wouldn't happen to have any idea of what to set injuries to while simming the rest of the leagues games for it to be in line with the 21 for played games would you? Most threads have it a little higher for simmed but I thought if see if you had at least a recommendation. If not that perfectly ok and I will say these sliders look very good. I will be trying them tomoro.

Last edited by metaldan1991; 09-13-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:53 PM   #10
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey there. Very nice slider set, probably my favorite base so far. I've been creating sets for a long time but am holding out this year .

Out of curiosity, why is CPU Run Blocking so high? I see you got it from Flazko but it appears that's why the CPU is getting so many huge runs after testing myself. The CPU hasn't had a long run against me yet due to tackling, they just have these "euuuuugge" gaping holes to run through .

Everything else seems to be pretty good as I've seen so far (wish the quarters were 15 minutes for sim sake), just CPU Run Blocking being over powered.

Any ideas on this or an explanation as to why it is so high?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

PS: I got 144 plays plus kicks and punts, so 155 with 13 min + 20 sec. That seems really high! I've always been a little confused as to what counts as a play when people refer too it on here VS what it really is. Such as ALL snaps including special teams and penalties or only offensive snaps, ie: passes + runs.

Last edited by whosnext00; 09-14-2017 at 12:45 AM. Reason: update on slider progress
Old 09-14-2017, 01:56 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Hey there. Very nice slider set, probably my favorite base so far. I've been creating sets for a long time but am holding out this year .

Out of curiosity, why is CPU Run Blocking so high? I see you got it from Flazko but it appears that's why the CPU is getting so many huge runs after testing myself. The CPU hasn't had a long run against me yet due to tackling, they just have these "euuuuugge" gaping holes to run through .

Everything else seems to be pretty good as I've seen so far (wish the quarters were 15 minutes for sim sake), just CPU Run Blocking being over powered.

Any ideas on this or an explanation as to why it is so high?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

PS: I got 144 plays plus kicks and punts, so 155 with 13 min + 20 sec. That seems really high! I've always been a little confused as to what counts as a play when people refer too it on here VS what it really is. Such as ALL snaps including special teams and penalties or only offensive snaps, ie: passes + runs.
I think most people typically count pass + runs + sacks for total number of plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 02:14 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great sliders; I've been looking for a set and these are it this year.

Almost every issue I've had these sliders have solved. My concern isn't necessarily with stats being true to the NFL. I want the stats to be true to the simmed games as those are the ones I am really competing with.

I've played 3 games so far (as the Ravens):

Bengals L 12-19
Browns W 29-6
Jaguars W 36-30

A few standout stats:

24th in passing/26th in running offense
6th in passing/23rd in running defense

11 sacks (tied 5th in nfl with 5 other teams)

15 penalties for 126 yards (#2 in number of penalties, #4 in yards)

Currently leading the league in INTs with 8. The next highest are 6, 5, 5.

I'm loving the autosubs, all my running backs are switching out regularly without me manually do it. I put the same autosubs in for the CPU and they regularly switch out their players. Against the Browns, they ran the ball 28 times. Crowell ran 15, Dayes ran 11, and Kizer ran 2. Neither of the backs were injured. The other 2 games, the CPU ran their backup RB about 35% of the time.

I also felt that 15 minutes was ideal, but since everything plays out a bit faster in a video game, it didn't match up to what you would see in a real game. The 13 minutes I feel is a perfect match. The fatigue at 80 is great; I don't see the issue with the CPU getting called for False Starts multiple times, but players are still tired and subbed regularly.

Speaking of penalties; they actually happen. I'm not #1 in penalties anymore. It feels much nicer this way.

The INTs seem a tad high, but I'm not ready to make any changes. These play great. Thanks for sharing them!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:19 AM   #13
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
I think most people typically count pass + runs + sacks for total number of plays.
Well that's not how it's calculated in RL. That's ok thought, I'm just gonna play fast tempo at appropriate times rather than most of the time. Played another game at a more steady and slower pace and the amount of plays was better.

Only change I see is pass block for HUM going up and INT for HUM going down, each by 5 points. INT for CPU might need to go up as I haven't thrown one INT yet.

8 for QBA is perfect as I had 52% one game and 82% another game and it evens itself out at 67% which is about right.

PS: The False Start Glitch from last year reared it's ugly head. Gotta figure that out. In the mean time if you see the entire line jump, pause the game then resume to fix the glitch.

Last edited by whosnext00; 09-14-2017 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Glitch showed up
Old 09-14-2017, 12:10 PM   #14
Rookie

Much Props my man! Best Sliders on this website. For those not trying to use the no switch rule, change user tackling and interceptions to 40 and 35 respectively. Provides more of a challenge to take the ball away. But I've finally found a set to give me a challenge for my playoff run!!! (Went 9-2 w/ the Bears experimenting with other All-Pro sets, LOL)
Old 09-14-2017, 01:51 PM   #15
Rookie

I've played 2 games so far and this is the best sliders I've ever used. It's so NFL realistic. Thank you for these sliders! The only thing I changed is false starts. If the CPU gets within the 20 in under 2 minute situations they false start 3-6 times in a row. I changed it to 51 and if need be will change it to 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 02:16 PM   #16
Rookie

rowanl's Arena

Are these sliders available to DL on X1?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »