Home

Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2017, 02:37 PM   #17
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcmex
I've played 2 games so far and this is the best sliders I've ever used. It's so NFL realistic. Thank you for these sliders! The only thing I changed is false starts. If the CPU gets within the 20 in under 2 minute situations they false start 3-6 times in a row. I changed it to 51 and if need be will change it to 50.
Are you still seeing False Starts at 51?
Old 09-14-2017, 03:43 PM   #18
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
You wouldn't happen to have any idea of what to set injuries to while simming the rest of the leagues games for it to be in line with the 21 for played games would you? Most threads have it a little higher for simmed but I thought if see if you had at least a recommendation. If not that perfectly ok and I will say these sliders look very good. I will be trying them tomoro.
Hey, man. Thanks for trying out the set. As I said in the first post, I'm not really qualified to give you any info on how my settings will affect simmed stats, because I built this set for User played games. I would check out some of the other great slider threads for reference on that. Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Hey there. Very nice slider set, probably my favorite base so far. I've been creating sets for a long time but am holding out this year .

Out of curiosity, why is CPU Run Blocking so high? I see you got it from Flazko but it appears that's why the CPU is getting so many huge runs after testing myself. The CPU hasn't had a long run against me yet due to tackling, they just have these "euuuuugge" gaping holes to run through .

Everything else seems to be pretty good as I've seen so far (wish the quarters were 15 minutes for sim sake), just CPU Run Blocking being over powered.

Any ideas on this or an explanation as to why it is so high?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

PS: I got 144 plays plus kicks and punts, so 155 with 13 min + 20 sec. That seems really high! I've always been a little confused as to what counts as a play when people refer too it on here VS what it really is. Such as ALL snaps including special teams and penalties or only offensive snaps, ie: passes + runs.
- Thanks for giving them a shot. I'm glad you're enjoying the set. As far as run blocking, I haven't seen it to be as much of an issue as missed tackles. I don't feel like the CPU is getting "eeeuuuge" (LOL) holes to run through on a consistent basis. The thorn in my side has been the amount of broken tackles. Seeing those from players who probably shouldn't be breaking 4-5 tackles on a screen play is beyond annoying. That's why I was initially thinking of raising the User Tackling slider. I'll review my RB stats from the games I've played up to this point, and if the stats warrant a change to CPU Run Blocking, I'll let everybody know.

As far as total plays: I've been calculating Rushing attempts and Passing attempts exclusively. I always end up in the 115-120 range. If sacks are taken into account as well, then it should be right on with NFL averages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
Great sliders; I've been looking for a set and these are it this year.

Almost every issue I've had these sliders have solved. My concern isn't necessarily with stats being true to the NFL. I want the stats to be true to the simmed games as those are the ones I am really competing with.

I've played 3 games so far (as the Ravens):

Bengals L 12-19
Browns W 29-6
Jaguars W 36-30

A few standout stats:

24th in passing/26th in running offense
6th in passing/23rd in running defense

11 sacks (tied 5th in nfl with 5 other teams)

15 penalties for 126 yards (#2 in number of penalties, #4 in yards)

Currently leading the league in INTs with 8. The next highest are 6, 5, 5.

I'm loving the autosubs, all my running backs are switching out regularly without me manually do it. I put the same autosubs in for the CPU and they regularly switch out their players. Against the Browns, they ran the ball 28 times. Crowell ran 15, Dayes ran 11, and Kizer ran 2. Neither of the backs were injured. The other 2 games, the CPU ran their backup RB about 35% of the time.

I also felt that 15 minutes was ideal, but since everything plays out a bit faster in a video game, it didn't match up to what you would see in a real game. The 13 minutes I feel is a perfect match. The fatigue at 80 is great; I don't see the issue with the CPU getting called for False Starts multiple times, but players are still tired and subbed regularly.

Speaking of penalties; they actually happen. I'm not #1 in penalties anymore. It feels much nicer this way.

The INTs seem a tad high, but I'm not ready to make any changes. These play great. Thanks for sharing them!
Glad you're enjoying the set! Please keep me posted on any observations you make as you play more games. Feedback is always welcomed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjatkins1130
Much Props my man! Best Sliders on this website. For those not trying to use the no switch rule, change user tackling and interceptions to 40 and 35 respectively. Provides more of a challenge to take the ball away. But I've finally found a set to give me a challenge for my playoff run!!! (Went 9-2 w/ the Bears experimenting with other All-Pro sets, LOL)
Cheers, Man! Thanks for giving the set a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcmex
I've played 2 games so far and this is the best sliders I've ever used. It's so NFL realistic. Thank you for these sliders! The only thing I changed is false starts. If the CPU gets within the 20 in under 2 minute situations they false start 3-6 times in a row. I changed it to 51 and if need be will change it to 50.
- Glad you're enjoying them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanl
Are these sliders available to DL on X1?
Sorry, bud. PS4 user only. But you should be able to manually put them in on XB1.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:44 PM   #19
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

Guys,

If you're enjoying the set, I'd appreciate you taking the time to rate the thread!

Cheers!
Old 09-14-2017, 06:20 PM   #20
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

Just played the most bizzare game in recent memory. TB vs. MIA. This game was in the rain, and I've never seen two QBs have a tougher time with accuracy, and WRs have a tougher time catching the ball. This is one of those head-scratching games where you think it can't possibly be slider-related. But, low and behold, EA released Patch 1.03 today, so it's quite possible that it could've messed things up. I sincerely hope it was just one of those fluke games because of the rain. I likely won't be able to test again until later tonight, so if anybody has any observations about QB accuracy and/or WR catching, please share.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:57 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 0

1.03 is supposed to be just stability stuff, no gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 07:00 PM   #22
Pro

How do you have ball hawk, heat seeker and those things set?
Old 09-14-2017, 07:02 PM   #23
Pro

And are all the setting you have here the same for the main menu too?
Old 09-14-2017, 08:06 PM   #24
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
How do you have ball hawk, heat seeker and those things set?
All assists are OFF. And everything is the same in the Main Menu as it is in CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »