Home

Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2017, 07:51 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders

A matt...do yu import your sliders in the main menu to your cfm...or yu just have dem in the cfm and leavethe main menu as is?
Old 09-27-2017, 10:14 AM   #74
Rookie

madfanee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Go ahead and try now. Thanks.
all good. thanks a lot.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:33 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
A matt...do yu import your sliders in the main menu to your cfm...or yu just have dem in the cfm and leavethe main menu as is?
Yes, I import them after I've started the CFM, just to make absolute sure. I've also just started the CFM, then just made sure I have the settings carrying over. Of course, per the OP, I will make the change of Pass Coverage from 20 to 95.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 08:19 AM   #76
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I started a new CCM with these with Dallas and it has been pretty easy so far. I struggled a little with the NYG but accidentally ran the score up at the end, had a long unexpected run. I played really well against Denver and just destroyed them. However, it is easy to tell a difference between players. Alfred Morris is no Ezekiel Elliott. I can tell a big difference after Elliott went down with an injury.

Part of me wants to say these might be too easy but I'm playing with Dallas, who are pretty good, so I'm not willing to say that yet.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:18 AM   #77
Rookie

madfanee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
I started a new CCM with these with Dallas and it has been pretty easy so far. I struggled a little with the NYG but accidentally ran the score up at the end, had a long unexpected run. I played really well against Denver and just destroyed them. However, it is easy to tell a difference between players. Alfred Morris is no Ezekiel Elliott. I can tell a big difference after Elliott went down with an injury.

Part of me wants to say these might be too easy but I'm playing with Dallas, who are pretty good, so I'm not willing to say that yet.
Same here. I'm with Steelers and I'm 4-0, but schedule been pretty easy so far. Interesting is that i got almost identical results to real life matches for my first few games and went toe to toe with Bears, but got the win. And yes, you really can spot the difference between regulars and superstars.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:09 PM   #78
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by madfanee
Same here. I'm with Steelers and I'm 4-0, but schedule been pretty easy so far. Interesting is that i got almost identical results to real life matches for my first few games and went toe to toe with Bears, but got the win. And yes, you really can spot the difference between regulars and superstars.
I'm a little worried it may be too easy but I'm loving the difference between players. I'm dreading that I may have to play Alfred Morris instead of Ezekiel Elliot because of injury.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:46 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm curios, which part is easy, please? Passing/Running both? I assume just on the offense? CPU offense okay?
Old 09-28-2017, 03:03 PM   #80
Rookie

madfanee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm curios, which part is easy, please? Passing/Running both? I assume just on the offense? CPU offense okay?
i find that my defense (PIT) is too good for 81 OVR, shutting down top runners easily. My defense rank atm is #3 in league and offense #16... )

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »