Home

Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:56 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders

Have you looked into auto-sub sliders at all and whether or not they affect anything? Are your sliders based on default auto-sub settings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 10:03 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
same sliders for this video Matt? No update since last time?
Correct, same as OP. One of the many franchise games I have been testing. It was a crazy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevdawg0909
Have you looked into auto-sub sliders at all and whether or not they affect anything? Are your sliders based on default auto-sub settings?
I haven't looked into auto-sub sliders at all. So I'd say yes they're default. I see plenty of subs for my backup, and the CPu's back up. Mixon was in for the Bengals as well because Bernard got injured on a Kick Return. Mixon was really struggling early, but it wasn't till late that he broke a few big runs. Love how that played out.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:11 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Updates 9/23: One last adjustment and these are good to be FINAL.

Roughing the Kicker: Off (previous On)
• Update 9/23: CPU run defense dramatically improves. They are now less hesitant to go after the ball carrier after shedding a tackle. Seeing more corner blitzes as well as safety coming up to the LOS quicker. You can still break big gains if you stick to it, but overall it's a much better showing by the CPU run defense.

Running into the Kicker: Off (previous On)
• Update 9/23: Same above with Roughing the Kicker. I feel these two values go hand-in-hand.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:07 PM   #44
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

My first game with these was impressive, frustrating, and a break through.

I played week 1 for Denver against the Chargers. I won 34-13. I had 7 team sacks which is a lot. 5 of those sacks were statue QB and really bad. I was sad because I bought this game hoping that a Matt10 approval meant a good time. Then I learned my problem. Whenever I sat back and played in coverage, it led to the statue QB. If I ever rushed the QB with a lineman or if I did via a blitz controlling a player, then bam! The statue was gone. I don't have enough time to test this tonight so it will probably be on Monday but if so, then this slider set will be a great thing for me.

Sorry for the long paragraph. I'll have more to come later hopefully.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:32 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
My first game with these was impressive, frustrating, and a break through.

I played week 1 for Denver against the Chargers. I won 34-13. I had 7 team sacks which is a lot. 5 of those sacks were statue QB and really bad. I was sad because I bought this game hoping that a Matt10 approval meant a good time. Then I learned my problem. Whenever I sat back and played in coverage, it led to the statue QB. If I ever rushed the QB with a lineman or if I did via a blitz controlling a player, then bam! The statue was gone. I don't have enough time to test this tonight so it will probably be on Monday but if so, then this slider set will be a great thing for me.

Sorry for the long paragraph. I'll have more to come later hopefully.
Oh, man - that's interesting. I always play a DL then switch whenever. Will have to test that myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 10:38 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Seems to be the case for me as well. If I'm in coverage statue sacks galore. Rushing not as bad.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-23-2017, 11:09 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Seems to be the case for me as well. If I'm in coverage statue sacks galore. Rushing not as bad.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Good to know. Maybe that's how Pro difficulty gets the statue sack? While the other difficulties have it with both using DL or Secondary.

I'll look into this and see if I can find a solution. I was just about to say, the last games I've played I've only gotten to the QB 4 times.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:21 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Can you guys confirm if this occurred in CFM or play now? I do see the CPU holding onto the ball just a tad longer, and a bit more 4-verts compared to before when controlling the secondary players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »