Home

Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 01:37 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 18 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
What's up Matt,this is your old NCAA buddy Cowherpower. It's nice to see you back in the slider fold this year.

Being the slider whore that I am,and knowing your work from the NCAA days,I decided to give these a whirl....just a quick reference though,I'm coming from All Madden so I was a bit skeptical about pro.

Let me just say that pro plays a pretty nice game of football as well, I made a couple of changes (you know me...lol) and I actually ended up throwing 5 ints with Big Ben in the first half of my test play now game....lmao. I think I made the cpu too good on defense....lol

I also played on slow speed as I like to see the animations "breath" and I used 15 min quarters with 15 sec runoff. I tried to play with 9 min and no acc clock,but seen no real advantage to doing that as all it did (I like to play a ball control offense) was severely neuter the offense of the cpu to the point they were getting no where near close to the proper amount of plays.

I may even try 12 min 15 acc clock,not sure yet,will have to monitor my next few test games....but I will say I have seen better QB play from the cpu though,I mean I still get my sacks,but they seem to make better sense...it's hard to explain....lol

The only other adjustment I am going to make is to the hum run blocking...as even at 10 I had no real issues with Le'Veon Bell going over 100 yards....so I will drop that to 5 before my next test game.

Overall I just wanted to stop by and say "Hey" and to let you know that these sliders are pretty nice,and you better believe I will keep my eye on this thread and to let you know if anything "weird" pops up....lol
Shutup Cowher!

Haha, great to see you, old friend.

Yeah, I understand the need to adjust. Adjust as you see fit. I set up the base. I haven't played with any of those settings though, so tread on your own
Old 09-24-2017, 01:42 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Matt,

What are your franchise settings? I see that your bottom line ticker has not only scores but stats of each game. I'm playing a 32 team control franchise and the ticker only shows scores even though I have the setting at "All".
I went to Visual Feedback > Franchise Bottom Line Ticker > Scores Only; also turned Franchise Gameplan Boost Notification > Off -- not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:20 AM   #59
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Matt did you have any of the issues I was having? I'll stream a game tonight when I get home. I'm interested in trying to get these working for me.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:31 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
Matt did you have any of the issues I was having? I'll stream a game tonight when I get home. I'm interested in trying to get these working for me.
Not when I used the secondary. The CPU didn't give up any sacks in the game I played. Previous page, and OP, is where I posted the CPU's QB behavior and pass attempts.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:02 AM   #61
MVP

jct32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Not when I used the secondary. The CPU didn't give up any sacks in the game I played. Previous page, and OP, is where I posted the CPU's QB behavior and pass attempts.
Thanks, Matt, I'll give playing safety a shot tonight. I played it in high school so it should be an easy transition for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 11:06 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Thanks, Matt, I'll give playing safety a shot tonight. I played it in high school so it should be an easy transition for me.
And I will try the linebacker side of things just to make sure. Thanks, man!
Old 09-25-2017, 04:52 PM   #63
MVP

jct32's Arena

I'm playing the next game as a safety. I'm streaming it and will probably archive it afterward.

https://www.twitch.tv/jct32_os
Old 09-25-2017, 06:51 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
I'm playing the next game as a safety. I'm streaming it and will probably archive it afterward.

https://www.twitch.tv/jct32_os
Nice, man. I'll try to watch it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »