Home

Flazko's Auto Sub Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Auto Sub Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Auto Sub Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
That's wats up I'm inputing them. Now nice job FLazKOoo

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm playing now I'm noticing jerky player movement that I did hav b4 kinda like chunking I had it on very slow acc clock off 15 min fatigue on 62 injuries 25 minin ply clock 17 sec ?? Is it lag or sumthing I did wrong😕😕

Old 09-22-2017, 01:29 AM   #10
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I used the settings on 15 minutes qtrs (slow speed) and I think it played pretty solid. Seen nice rotation by the RB's for both teams. Did notice some subbing on the DL which was nice. I wish they had a play counter for each player, because sometimes you don't know who is all on the field all the time unless you stop after every play and look. I did not experience disappearing players which was great!

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 09-22-2017 at 02:00 AM.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:05 AM   #11
Pro

Yo fellas this is my crazy game wit the new auto subs AP very slow 1st game ever on very slow 15 min 20 sec wit FLaZKo updated sliders the refs left the game there. Nowhere to b found cowboys lead the whole game I just took the lead my both ends are out auto subs is on point they shut Odell dwn Brown has 4 ints. N one for a TD Awesome game 0922170156.jpg0922170156a.jpg0922170157.jpg0922170157a.jpg

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 02:24 AM   #12
Pro

Final score AWESOME game look a the graph how close the scoring was the only negative. Is that it was chugging passes n running like a hiccup I'm but otherwise it was fun 0922170219.jpg

Old 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM   #13
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Flazko's Auto Sub Settings

I played my first game using these auto subs, along with 65 fatigue, as I play 10 min qrtrs with no acc clock. I was really pleased with the substitutions I observed, including on the CPU team. Since I play on SLOW SPD, mainly because at 58 yrs old, my reflexes are not what they use to be, I did notice some quirky movement. Will this diminish with using FAST SPD? Real nice job with this FLAZKO!
Old 09-24-2017, 12:38 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 6

Cool idea glad they come back this year. But I don’t think the NFL really subs out CB Safeties or LB on defense only DE and DT if gassed but even then it is frequently more about packages than fatigue
Old 09-24-2017, 01:43 PM   #15
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
Cool idea glad they come back this year. But I don’t think the NFL really subs out CB Safeties or LB on defense only DE and DT if gassed but even then it is frequently more about packages than fatigue
Don't pay attention too much to the actual numbers, some players have higher fatigue than others. Majority of the higher fatigue players are CBs, WRs, RBs.
CB auto subs setting is much lower than the WR or RB auto subs because they're not substituted "as much" as the WRs and RBs. WRs and RBs are about every 3 plays and CBs are maybe every 6-8 plays. WRs and RBs stay out for about 2-3 plays while CBs Or Safeties are out for 1-2 plays.

Edit: I tested out just focusing on CBs and Safeties. Not too much difference when lowering or highering the auto subs for each of the two positions. I looked up some real NFL data on substitutions for each position and I think those two positions are good now.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 12:04 PM   #16
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Does anybody notice how different teams and stadiums have different fatigue effects? Let alone I don't think it accurately portrays things right.
Cold weather teams traveling to hot climates but hot climate teams fatigue quicker. ECT majority are west coast teams with less stamina

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »