Home

Milticket's All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2017, 12:46 PM   #25
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Milticket's All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Thanks Mills! I appreciate that bro. Still testing a few things. Primarily CPU QB Accuracy & Human run blocking. Last game Rodgers (CPU) started with a cold streak going 2-7 with some drops. Which I thought that was pretty cool going against a healthy Seattle secondary, but its still Rodgers. Later in the game Rodgers went 6-6 & scored a TD. I need to test how Rodgers does against a average secondary. Even the greats have a off game. So it may need to be bumped up click or two with more testing.

Human Run Game: I was getting stymied at the line of scrimmage vs Green Bay, so I bumped it up one from default. Not sure if its because of Seattle's Oline but they just could just not hold there blocks.

Other then that I think everything is pretty good were its at for now. Not seeing to many Ints by the CPU. I see some other sets having issues so I'm keeping a eye on that. Definitely have to be surgical with your human passing game, the CPU will make you pay for bad decisions. I threw 3-4 picks with Big Ben and I felt they were all bad reads by me.

Looking at penalties as well, especially pass interference (May raise to 65)

Love to hear any feedback or suggestions
Was just about to mention the CPU Pass Accuracy - Seeing a bit too many "Clean Pocket Passes" soaring with QBs above the 85 mid ACC threshold, and a few too many CPU drops.

Also, and this actually may not be you - Seeing full line pancakes at times. It's weird, but I think it may actually be a bug.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 01:45 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

What does the game speed change in term of gameplay ?
Old 11-26-2017, 01:47 PM   #27
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Was just about to mention the CPU Pass Accuracy - Seeing a bit too many "Clean Pocket Passes" soaring with QBs above the 85 mid ACC threshold, and a few too many CPU drops.

Also, and this actually may not be you - Seeing full line pancakes at times. It's weird, but I think it may actually be a bug.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
My next game I'll test CPU pass blocking at 45 & CPU pass catching at 45 ( I had it at 40 pre patch, so it might need tuning)

The pancaking is actually suppose to happen I guess (which I don't like at all). Its when the CPU chooses Pass commit and they picked wrong. So I guess its suppose to penalize them in a way. Hopefully its gone from 19.

Appreciate the feedback.

Playing:
Old 11-26-2017, 02:06 PM   #28
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

JACKSONVILLE 6 (USER) @ HOUSTON 44
WEEK 1 CFM

JAGS.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
Nov 26, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars ()00066
Houston Texans ()101314744
Team Stats Comparison
JACHOU
Total Offense324405
Rushing Yards84195
Passing Yards240210
First Downs1917
Punt Return Yards929
Kick Return Yards21776
Total Yards550510
Turnovers3(-3)0(+3)
3rd Down Conversion6-15 40%6-11 54%
4th Down Conversion2-3 66%0-0
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/23/2
Penalties0-00-0
Posession Time31:4827:21
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B.BORTLES24/4124603
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.FOURNETTE19542.8
C.IVORY362.0
B.BORTLES3217.0
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L.FOURNETTE850
M.LEE5106
M.LEWIS427
A.HURNS326
A.ROBINSON334
B.KOYACK13
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
P.POSLUSZNY30.5
C.CAMPBELL00.5
T.GIPSON50.5
J.RAMSEY20.5
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.WATSON16/232112
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.MILLER191608.4
A.BLUE500
D.WATSON3124.01
A.ELLINGTON12323.0
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
W.FULLER V586
B.ELLINGTON341
R.GRIFFIN329
D.HOPKINS235
C.FIEDOROWICZ212
A.BLUE161
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.WATKINS1
J.JOSEPH22
B.MCKINNEY1

Jacksonville just couldn't get things going offensively in this one. I ended up throwing two pick sixes and Joseph took them both to the house. One Int was really my fault as I hit the wrong button. Over all the game felt good even though I couldn't get things going. Miller had a couple nice runs that set the tone for this one and Jacksonville just couldn't get out of there own way.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-26-2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:20 PM   #29
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
What does the game speed change in term of gameplay ?
Probably just your reaction time to make decisions by a split second difference. I personally think on lower speeds the animations and the foot planting are better. I just like the feel of it.

Playing:
Old 11-26-2017, 06:09 PM   #30
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Testing some changes:

CPU Acc - 7
Human WR catching - 51
CPU Pass Blocking - 45
CPU WR Catching - 41

Tested:
CPU Pass Blocking at 45
CPU WR Catching at 45

I did not like CPU catching at 45. Played a full 60 minute game & CPU had zero drops while I had 5. I wouldn't set at 45. Going to test it at 41 and see the results. I think this slider is touchy. Human pass rush seemed to improve with the change to 45 for CPU Pass blocking.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-27-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:58 PM   #31

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Probably an ignorant question but its been a couple months since I played Madden last and I can't remember the answer but is there anyway to get the auto subs to work for the CPU as well as the user? Second question are you doing any of the work arounds like the game planning one that I used to use before every game or just rolling with it as is and playing? The theory was it improved CPU playcalling as running the weekly training as red zone for both offense and defense for both sides made the CPU favor plays less and mix things up more but no idea if people are still doing this or not at this point.

I dove back into Madden after hearing the patch fixed the CPU issues and TrojanMan recommended your sliders so I figure I'll give them a shot and see how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 06:28 PM   #32

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

One game down with my Niners and one loss closer to the #1 pick. Passing can be tough if you don't see a guy baiting you as I threw 3 picks, 2 of which were to guys I didn't even see until I had pressed the button to throw. No glaring issues which is nice, Newton scrambled and got me a handful of times while my defense did fairly well all things considered but the 3 picks from Garoppolo were too much to overcome.

If there were 2 things I wish they would fix it would be the automatic kicking from the CPU. I very rarely ever see them miss anything, Gano drilling one from 58 with a 10mph cross wind right down the middle with plenty to spare being the most recent example. I don't know if super simming this would make a difference or not but its way too automatic for the CPU from 55 and in on these FG's and always has been. Secondly I wish there was a way to get the CPU to be more realistic in terms of usage, McCaffrey was barely on the field and short of assigning formation subs for them I don't suspect there is anyway to fix this either. In reality McCaffrey is a huge weapon for them and has to be accounted for, not so much when he's standing on the sidelines doing nothing like in this game.

All things considered though the game played pretty solid, stats weren't bad at all and even though the score ended up being high it doesn't surprise me either as my defense is pretty suspect at best and Carolina doesn't have much of a defense on this game.

Lastly, what are your special teams sliders at? I didn't see them listed in the OP so left it all at default. Here are the stats from the game....

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »