Home

Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2017, 07:31 PM   #25
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
Ill be setting up the blue set for my game against the vikes tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Awesome! Let me know how you make out. I welcome any feedback- postive or negative. To me, this set makes All-Madden seem both balanced and organic. I recommend no more than 12 mins quarters.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 07:32 PM   #26
Rookie

Will do buddy!! First game ever using sliders lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-29-2017, 07:46 PM   #27
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Raider Ren have you started your official CFM yet?

Playing:
Old 09-29-2017, 07:53 PM   #28
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Raider Ren have you started your official CFM yet?
I’m literally about to set it up. I plan on doing all of the preseason stuff tonight, and then kicking off tomorrow. I’m still not positive which set I want to roll with, and while I’ve been dying to use this year’s Raider squad, I’m wondering if it might make sense to play with some random team to remove the attachment factor.

What about you? You have a CFM going yet?

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 09-29-2017, 08:14 PM   #29
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I’m literally about to set it up. I plan on doing all of the preseason stuff tonight, and then kicking off tomorrow. I’m still not positive which set I want to roll with, and while I’ve been dying to use this year’s Raider squad, I’m wondering if it might make sense to play with some random team to remove the attachment factor.

What about you? You have a CFM going yet?
Sounds like you have a good plan! Nay not yet I'm holding out to start my real one when the X1X comes out with the bears & then a 2nd one probably with the Raiders or Steelers. I figure by that time we might have 2 new patches. So right now I'm just trying to play with different teams in CFM to tune in my sliders. I have 2 little kids, so I don't have much time right now that I would like
to play. So I will live thru you lol! Hopefully get a game in tonight.

Playing:
Old 09-29-2017, 08:27 PM   #30
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Sounds like you have a good plan! Nay not yet I'm holding out to start my real one when the X1X comes out with the bears & then a 2nd one probably with the Raiders or Steelers. I figure by that time we might have 2 new patches. So right now I'm just trying to play with different teams in CFM to tune in my sliders. I have 2 little kids, so I don't have much time right now that I would like
to play. So I will live thru you lol! Hopefully get a game in tonight.
Dude I can relate. I have a 7 year old and an 8 month old. Yeah you read that right. I can only play late at night or during the weekends. So that’s why I spent time on each of these sets to the point where I honestly don’t see any patches causing any issues. 3 of them aren’t that far from default, and the Green Set is maxed out. So, I’m just gonna try to freaking pick one and then let the patches incorporate themselves into the game itself. I don’t buy into that whole “gotta delete your profile anytime a patch comes out or if you make any changes to gameplay”. If that you was truly the case, it would be pointless to buy this game before February. The Developers have confirmed that the game play enhancements in these patches get incorporated into your existing CFM’s. The only ones that don’t are things like that one Giants -Chargers game that was played at the wrong venue. Everything else will get updated. I just wanna get rolling bc I spent all of Madden 17 with a nasty case of slideritis and and I didn’t finish one season

Teams I’m considsring: Raiders, obv, Rams, Vikings, 49ers, Eagles, Dolphins.

Sets I’m considering: Blue, Green, Pink and Red, lol

The last thing I need to figure out is quarter length.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 09-29-2017, 08:37 PM   #31
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Dude I can relate. I have a 7 year old and an 8 month old. Yeah you read that right. I can only play late at night or during the weekends. So that’s why I spent time on each of these sets to the point where I honestly don’t see any patches causing any issues. 3 of them aren’t that far from default, and the Green Set is maxed out. So, I’m just gonna try to freaking pick one and then let the patches incorporate themselves into the game itself. I don’t buy into that whole “gotta delete your profile anytime a patch comes out or if you make any changes to gameplay”. If that you was truly the case, it would be pointless to buy this game before February. The Developers have confirmed that the game play enhancements in these patches get incorporated into your existing CFM’s. The only ones that don’t are things like that one Giants -Chargers game that was played at the wrong venue. Everything else will get updated. I just wanna get rolling bc I spent all of Madden 17 with a nasty case of slideritis and and I didn’t finish one season

Teams I’m considsring: Raiders, obv, Rams, Vikings, 49ers, Eagles, Dolphins.

Sets I’m considering: Blue, Green, Pink and Red, lol

The last thing I need to figure out is quarter length.
Yeah same here pretty much with my gaming time. I have a 2.5 & a 1 yr old. I try and sneak into the basement to get a few plays in when there up lol the struggle is real. I usually fall into slideritis every yr and get to the point were I don't even want to go thru it anymore and stop playing. This yr I told myself it's going to be different lol.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 08:41 PM   #32
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

At least u have it down to 4 sets only lol

Playing:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »