Home

Slider gurus please give thoughts..

This is a discussion on Slider gurus please give thoughts.. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 10-14-2017, 04:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Slider gurus please give thoughts..

I just want to play default all pro on 15 min qtrs in broadcast cam using suggested play calling.... It has played pretty well for me as far as I can tell,I know football and I understand what madden is capable of at this point.. But there are just no penalties or subs and all I want is for backup players to get at least close to the snaps that cpu players do in simulated games... Could y'all just give a baseline penalty recommendation to get at least one of each penalty called per game and fatigue and autosubs to get rotation on par with cpu? I like most slider sets I just get too wrapped up in it and constantly switch to different ones and keep staring new cfms... Played over 15 of them and I just want to **** down and play...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Slider gurus please give thoughts..

Lmfao apparently my phone knows me so well it autocorrected the word SIT

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-14-2017, 08:23 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 5

I would suggest Flazkos auto subs. I haven't played much since the patch, going to get my first game in tonight with my roster. His by far have the best RB rotations on the boards imo.
Old 10-15-2017, 01:33 AM   #4
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

I concur with Flazko's auto subs suggestion. With the autosubs more or less working correctly, it is the first time in Madden I am actually seeing RBs get a breather after a long run, instead of just a couple of sub outs in the 4th quarter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »