Home

A You have got to be kidding me moment

This is a discussion on A You have got to be kidding me moment within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
A You have got to be kidding me moment

I have been playing Madden for years and never haven I witnessed something as stupid as what happened to me yesterday. Let me set the scene, I scored a TD with 27 seconds left on the clock to take a 1 point lead. I converted the 2 point conversion. The Panthers then completed 2 long passes to kick a 54 yard FG to tie the game and send it to OT. I won the toss but couldn't move ball. I punted and Carolina couldn't move it either. Here is where it gets stupid. They punted . Jordan Lewis fields the ball and fumbles BUT recovers his own fumble clearly. Refs review the play. The next screen I see is Carolina setting up for a game winning FG. HOW? What was the call? How did Madden after 5 patches screw something like this up? I lost, luckily it was only game 1 of the season in season 2. I still for the life of me can't understand how the refs gave the ball to Carolina. They never recovered the ball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: A You have got to be kidding me moment

I don't know about that but I'm seeing guys getting called down without an opposing player touching them... Like a diving catch, the wr falls on the ground and the refs call it down right there. Also, on punts, the same thing with the ball just sitting on the field... It's called down without the kicking team touching it... These things don't always happen but they do happen. Plus, on a good note, I had a defensive encroachment a couple of nights ago....

Savannah, GA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »