Home

Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders

Shared these with dcthompsoncanyon838 and he tried them with current rosters and loves what he’s seeing. Figured I’d shared them, would have shared before but i was only using them with the classic rosters i made. I think he’s playing with all the field assists on, but all visual assists off. Also he’s got the main menu cameras set at standard with the cfm set to broadcast.

Also im filing out the sliders for the user and cpu side. Same numbers. Just seems like the human picked team struggles with the run game on offense when they’re 0’d out.

15 min quarters/18 sec runoff qbs will flip plays, shift formations and audible. How good they audible depends on the qbs awareness.

I was testing these with my classic rosters and shared them with dcthompsoncanyon and he used them with updated rosters with new rookies, i believe. Haven’t tested with default rosters. Just my classic rosters and an updated modern set with new rookies. No idea how these play with other roster. Just something to plug and play until Madden 19 gets released.

All madden and sim at intro

All pro and comp MM

All pro arcade cfm

100 Fatigue
95 speed thresh
15 injury

Autosubs
Running back 99/98—backs rotate marvelously on arcade fatigue 100, make sure rbs personal fatigue is below 90. They’ll stay in too long and get ate up for TFLs. Working on a fatigue formula for backs to get different rotations, still WIP.

Oline 99/33
Dtackles and d ends-97/95

All assists off except for Ball Hawk. Helps with completion percentage.

Qb acc 35———-i use 81, but im using the qbs real life percentage completion in the short, med, deep accuracy personal ratings. The higher qb acc, you wont see as many TFLs. 81’s a tad too high here. Looking for money number, just wanted you to see qbs running on the high end, how human they are compared to other ratings. I think qb acc is the brain of the offense and INT is the brain of the defense.

Pass block 100—causes more deep shots

Wr catch 52 or 53—-these are the money numbers. If te catches too many on 52, use 53. Also change te to blocking in scheme and player profile to knock down on too many catches

Run block-45—yes this low. This is definitely the money number on run block. Especially with tackle in 35-37 range.

Fumble 25–this slider doesn’t work as advertised. Hard to explain, but i see fumbles no matter where this is at. Lower this is the more they play to ratings. When over 50 its like they have a governor screw like a four wheeler.

Pass react 30

INT 50——with ball hawk on these work good. INT may need to come up because with ball hawk on i see lots of dropped picks.

Pass cover 70

Tackle 35-37 range. This is key. Brings out all kinds of animations.

Offsides 60
False start 40
Holding 100
D Holding 55
Facemask 30
DPI 99—still see a couple a game
Block in back 100

Turn Intention Grounding ON or OFF users preference- still testing this one, just need more results/others opinions to see whats what. Dccanyon says he’s liking the results. But i did find some problems with it like it gives the human picked side an advantage with the classic rosters set, but dccanyon has been using updated rosters.

Roughing passer 49—helps with qbs getting rid of ball faster and not scrambling as much. Still working on a formula to get qbs scrambling right. Think im close. Will share when complete

In main menu penalties, turn them all the up to 100, but leave d holding and false start to 0. This is all for cfm. Dont really do play now anymore.

Also Using generic or custom playbooks fixes 90 percent of the game.

Also experimented with super simming play by play. To do that, set super sim speed to slow and jump to next play. It’s a frustating process because the game freezes up a lot, but the cpu and human sides seem even. By that, I mean the game plays like it does in Play Now when the human user doesn’t pick a side, where the controller is in the middle. Game plays way better this way, but it’s an aggravation to pull off. Ive yet to be able to finish a game like this without it freezing.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 07-10-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 12:26 PM   #2
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s CPU vs CPU Sliders

Being a Coach Mode guy I’m going to give these a try

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-03-2017, 12:38 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Being a Coach Mode guy I’m going to give these a try

They run kind of wide open with custom playbooks. Still tweaking a bit. Can’t wait to see how they do for you.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:12 PM   #4
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

So gave them a try..I liked the feel, was more difficult then I expected..but like u stated was alittle too wide open very offensive..

But it got me wondering if the same theory could be applied to Pro to maybe bring more bite to the defensive side of the ball..what u think?

At one point two title updates ago I did use a mix of Matt10 and schnait1 sliders to create a Pro Coach Mode set..wondering if that is possible..

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-07-2017, 01:50 PM   #5
MVP

Updated the original post. Getting way better results. Will try to post some boxscores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2017, 01:57 PM   #6
Rookie

Do u know how to fix the tight ends from catching everything
Old 12-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Do u know how to fix the tight ends from catching everything
With this set, assigning cpu appropriate generic playbook, haven’t seen a te catch more than 6-7 passes. Most games they catch 4.

Or do you mean drops by TEs? They do that to with this set.

This set provides shoot-outs, blowouts, defensive struggles.

Really feel like this is the best cpu cpu slider out there. Not really my work, they finally got qb play fixed/improved.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:42 PM   #8
Rookie

I changed all the tentacies to balance and the receivers r catching more now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »