ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

This is a discussion on ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2018, 04:57 PM   #145
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Couldnít have said it better than Trojan. Unfortunately default defensive playbooks arenít the answer.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
mpd3892 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:03 PM   #146
All Star
 
Trojan Man's Arena
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Huntsville, TX
Posts: 10,645
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Couldnít have said it better than Trojan. Unfortunately default defensive playbooks arenít the answer.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
If you're not in on the OS Twitter thread in the main forums that's designed to help sim gamers collectivize and connect with the devs on Twitter, check that out. I just posted an acknowledgment from A. White where he asks us to submit our top 3 requests for improving CPU game plans. Get in on that thread and offer your thoughts! I'm going to collate the responses and respond on Twitter soon.
Trojan Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:20 PM   #147
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Really great discussion in here, I'm definitely interested in what you guys come up with. I take it we've all just accepted that we won't be getting games with inclement weather haha?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
kennypowers88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:37 PM   #148
On Deck
 
DaReal Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Showville
Posts: 1,549
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennypowers88
Really great discussion in here, I'm definitely interested in what you guys come up with. I take it we've all just accepted that we won't be getting games with inclement weather haha?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ah lol. Im ok with it. Had about enough of seeing 4 verts on the 3rd play of the game. Whoever set these up could not of known what they were doing at the time, is my guess.
__________________
"Everyone wants realism until they get it" -bkrich83
DaReal Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:02 PM   #149
On Deck
 
DaReal Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Showville
Posts: 1,549
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Im using vannwolfhawk206 playbooks there pretty good. I would recommend for xbox owners.
__________________
"Everyone wants realism until they get it" -bkrich83
DaReal Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #150
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Im using vannwolfhawk206 playbooks there pretty good. I would recommend for xbox owners.


If I recall, there are defensive playbooks correct? If so, any improvement in CPU defense play calling?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
mpd3892 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #151
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
If you're not in on the OS Twitter thread in the main forums that's designed to help sim gamers collectivize and connect with the devs on Twitter, check that out. I just posted an acknowledgment from A. White where he asks us to submit our top 3 requests for improving CPU game plans. Get in on that thread and offer your thoughts! I'm going to collate the responses and respond on Twitter soon.


Iíll check it out. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
mpd3892 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:49 AM   #152
Rookie
 
iMac2307's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennypowers88
Really great discussion in here, I'm definitely interested in what you guys come up with. I take it we've all just accepted that we won't be getting games with inclement weather haha?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I will happily take seeing dry weather for 16 games a year over seeing a PA Shot called on 3rd & 2 with the game on the line vs. the Pats in the Conference Championship, only to see Tom Brady freak out because nobody is open, do laps in the pocket, get sacked, and then to top it all off, call another PA Shot on 4th & 9....
iMac2307 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 PM.

Top -