Home

ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

This is a discussion on ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2018, 09:05 AM   #153
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Feeling somewhat disheartened at this stage...

Have just fired up a test game with some edited playbooks, and the game just doesn't feel the same to me post patch. Is anyone else experiencing this?

The run game seems much worse and I keep seeing QB's make weird decisions in the pocket regarding scrambling.

There also seem to be a number of broken plays. Playing vs the Bills, I would see Tyrod always take off without making any reads on the same plays, which is beyond frustrating because who knows how many plays there are like that in the game...

Solve 1 problem, uncover more....
Old 01-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307

Have just fired up a test game with some edited playbooks, and the game just doesn't feel the same to me post patch. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I agree wholeheartedly. I'm also at the point of going back to M16 and applying what we've learned here about traits there.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:03 AM   #155
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

The run game seems much worse and I keep seeing QB's make weird decisions in the pocket regarding scrambling.

There also seem to be a number of broken plays. Playing vs the Bills, I would see Tyrod always take off without making any reads on the same plays, which is beyond frustrating because who knows how many plays there are like that in the game...

Solve 1 problem, uncover more....
Hmm, I guess im on the other side of the coin, im really enjoying rhe new patch and cant put the game down. Im playing on AM though only tried AP once or twice,didnt like it so I cant really say whats going on there.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 01-12-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2018, 12:00 PM   #156
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Hmm, I guess im on the other side of the coin, im really enjoying rhe new patch and cant put the game down. Im playing on AM though only tried AP once or twice,didnt like it so I cant really say whats going on there.
I did consider bumping up to AM. Was loving the game before the patch! Is there any way of reverting back? Or is it just a case of having either the latest patch or no patch?
Old 01-12-2018, 12:20 PM   #157
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
I did consider bumping up to AM. Was loving the game before the patch! Is there any way of reverting back? Or is it just a case of having either the latest patch or no patch?
I'm afraid not. They really need to start doing that though.

Playing:
Old 01-12-2018, 01:24 PM   #158
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
What you rolling with on AM?

Just edited rosters?
Old 01-12-2018, 01:47 PM   #159
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
What you rolling with on AM?

Just edited rosters?
Only do 3 trait edits and use the preseason roster with my sliders. I do edit the cpu qb THP though.

Playing:
Old 01-12-2018, 02:49 PM   #160
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Am gonna give AM a go. Playbooks are killing my will to live and while the playcalling significantly improves, there are a whole world of other issues that come with creating the CPU's gameplan which I'm not sure if I'm ready to tackle....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »