ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

This is a discussion on ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-24-2017, 12:52 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Thanks DaReal Milticket

Hadn't seen that before. Great info.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:57 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Check out NFLRoster. PSN: boobidybear All teams adjusted “cover ball” to never. Changed high motor except DL
Old 12-24-2017, 06:28 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoodman
Check out NFLRoster. PSN: boobidybear All teams adjusted “cover ball” to never. Changed high motor except DL
Thanks for taking on this monumental task. Perhaps more folks will try it out we can get some more feedback.

I'm curious to see if importing a roster into a CFM has any negative impact on gameplay. Also, something I really didn't look into was whether having HIGH MOTOR on for wide receivers would be beneficial. My inclination is no as having it on would hurt their run blocking. Perhaps it is something to look into down the road.

Thanks again, very much appreciated.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:51 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon10 Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR as

Playing my cfm as Raiders. Using Josh sliders with Matt10 penalty setting. Great gameplay.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:53 PM   #29
Rookie

Here's the link to a new video showing gameplay with HIGH MOTOR and BIG HITTER (DaReal Milticket) turned off. All sliders at default.

For this game I'm looking to see how the game plays on COMPETITIVE/PRO. I tried COMPETITIVE/AP and it felt like the CPU had a big advantage (kinda like AM usually feels). DBs were turning at the right moment and automatically stepping in the ball's path.

It's early, but looks promising. Also, DEN opened their initial drive with 4 out 5 plays passing.

More to come as I get a chance to see if this is a good setup. Almost forgot, in the 5 games I've played on COMPETITIVE, I've had at least 2 injuries and averaged about 5 penalties between both teams.

https://youtu.be/BxFJrZJKiUc

Last edited by mpd3892; 12-26-2017 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to add video link.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:56 PM   #30
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Thanks for taking on this monumental task. Perhaps more folks will try it out we can get some more feedback.

I'm curious to see if importing a roster into a CFM has any negative impact on gameplay. Also, something I really didn't look into was whether having HIGH MOTOR on for wide receivers would be beneficial. My inclination is no as having it on would hurt their run blocking. Perhaps it is something to look into down the road.

Thanks again, very much appreciated.

thanks for making a roster for it.. i didnt wanna change it everytime i needed to start over.. see right now im 2 games in and so far its looked pretty legit.. still a few lil bugs that bug me haha.. but i used someones roster that everyones overall is higher then it was in the game when it came out and now its even kinda showing in the sim stats.. higher scores and stats.. so im worried my played games wont keep up with them.. im thinking of using your rosters... but again idont wanna keep starting over.. i will say the running game is still alil high here and there.. i also made other changes, changed DEs to speed rushers. and everyone else to balance... the safties i tried at prototype, all offensive guys at balanced....

I did make the scrambling Qbs to more balanced and the pocket type passers to pocket.. Cause in my first game.. Garoppolo ran it 8 times for 105 yards that was alot for him.. So when i played seattle, I put Jimmy G to Pocket.. he only ran it once.. hmm well that does kinda make sense. and it wasnt like he was sacked alot he still moved around in the pocket and got rid of the ball.. only sacked 2 times, I changed Russel Wilson to balanced and he ran 8 times but had 116 yards.. so i noticed the only down side to the qbs taking off is sometimes the defenders take to long to react and come back at them, they get about 10-15 yards sometimes before even getting touched, but all in all it was a pretty solid game, both qbs were around high 50% passing, I still need to work on tackles for losses, way to high against me, im doing cpu vs cpu, so granted i was playing seattle good defense but they had 13 tfls, i had 5, but i would like talent to make a difference on the game. I want the better teams an dplayers to stand out, anyways im blabbing lol,

one more quick thing i do sometimes think the qbs start to take off or roll around to fast sometimes and get sacked, right now i have sense pressure on trigger happy so he will get rid of the ball and force passes at ideal i believe, I wish i could have a coach use a custom playbook in their game plan area, and it stay that way, that way i can use better ones.. give like seattle a custom one switch to that coach put it down in his my coach area, and then when i go back to SF it stays, there is soooo many better realistic playbooks out there.. but again thanks for all the info and updates.. ill try your roster..
Old 12-27-2017, 12:07 AM   #31
Pro

benton32's Arena

also im wondering if this all will even work on cpu vs cpu like broadcast sim mode.. and i guess only change the cpu atts if i even change them...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2017, 12:14 AM   #32
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoodman

I didnt see any roster in the community share file area is there somewhere else that it may be at.. no biggie just checking...

OK NEVERMIND im a dummy haha i got it

Last edited by benton32; 12-27-2017 at 12:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »