Home

Big TDs All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Big TDs All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2018, 06:57 PM   #73
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Td- int ratio before patch 6 games 15-4

After patch 4 games 7-11.

Something is off. Passing seems fine yardage wise but increasing in ints because of patch is concerning. Most are on deep balls where the wrs just stand there and dont go up for the ball.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2018, 06:59 PM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Td- int ratio before patch 6 games 15-4

After patch 4 games 7-11.

Something is off. Passing seems fine yardage wise but increasing in ints because of patch is concerning. Most are on deep balls where the wrs just stand there and dont go up for the ball.

I have noticed the exact same thing last game the CPU had 4 INTs in the same issue 3 pick 6s out of it something def changed in the patch
Old 10-23-2018, 08:58 AM   #75
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Has anybody else noticed slower user pass react times? Pre patch my guys broke on the ball real fast on 35. Now it takes them a second or two at times to react.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 09:21 PM   #76
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

This is what I’m talking about here. Mlb is responsible for TE. He jogs and just watches him catch it. This started happening post patch. Pre-patch everything was gold. Ugh

https://youtu.be/sKuyqFKMTJg

Old 10-23-2018, 10:35 PM   #77
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
This is what I’m talking about here. Mlb is responsible for TE. He jogs and just watches him catch it. This started happening post patch. Pre-patch everything was gold. Ugh

https://youtu.be/sKuyqFKMTJg

Ya ive seen some crazy things in the secondary since post patch. Kinda sucks. Game was in a good spot.

Old 10-24-2018, 07:10 AM   #78
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Ya ive seen some crazy things in the secondary since post patch. Kinda sucks. Game was in a good spot.

I agree. Pretty disappointing, prepatch with your sliders this was the best madden I’ve ever played now I have no idea what’s going on. I’ve seen my corners covering a fly route in man and they somehow get slightly drawn into the middle of the field and I get gashed for a 60 yard TD

Old 10-24-2018, 09:19 AM   #79
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I agree. Pretty disappointing, prepatch with your sliders this was the best madden I’ve ever played now I have no idea what’s going on. I’ve seen my corners covering a fly route in man and they somehow get slightly drawn into the middle of the field and I get gashed for a 60 yard TD

Im not sure that sliders can do anything to fix whats going on in the passing game.

The running game is a lot better now but they fix one thing and hurt another. O well. I did drop int to 12 for myself. Still seeing a lot of picks. Im also seeing more user picks. Something is definitely "off" .

Im just going with it, im almost done w year one saints. Im 9-5 right now. Brees is putting up some yardage this year. Ginn is having a career year. Thomas went down for a few weeks.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:33 AM   #80
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Im not sure that sliders can do anything to fix whats going on in the passing game.

The running game is a lot better now but they fix one thing and hurt another. O well. I did drop int to 12 for myself. Still seeing a lot of picks. Im also seeing more user picks. Something is definitely "off" .

Im just going with it, im almost done w year one saints. Im 9-5 right now. Brees is putting up some yardage this year. Ginn is having a career year. Thomas went down for a few weeks.

That’s what I’ve noticed too shady mccoy killed me for 115 yards. I’ve never had that good of a cpu run game. But yeah I agree it’s not a slider issue at all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »