Old 12-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Made some updates

User/cpu

Acc. 40/35. (Same. I did try raising cpu accuracy but found around 40 cpu qb was pin point no matter the qb. Saw few off target throws to match what i was seeing on the user side. Dropped back to 35 to keep the same results as user)

Pb. 50/50 (big change here but seeing really good results. Still getting sacks on both sides. 50 for cpu is giving them more time to make a good decision. Im seeing a lot of out of pocket/scrambling plays when wrs are covered)

Cat. 50/40 (again matching cpu to what im seeing on user side. User drops way more compared to cpu. Especially in traffic. )

Rb 50/55 (no change here, both sides playing very well)

Fum. 50/50 (no change)

Pdrt. 50/40. (No change, see threshold)

Int. 35/12. (No change)

Cov. 50/40. (No change , see threshold)

Tak. 38/38. ( no change)

Inj 13
Fat 50

Threshold 40 (here is the big one guys, i played with this all over the place from low to high. Overall what i feel about this slider is it comes down personal preference and how you like to play. Personally when i have it low the passing game is wide open even after the update. It was mainly on cpu side i couldnt stop anything and defenders were not reacting like they should. I raised it by 5 and replayed games untill i got to around 40. Again im trying to match cpu vs user so i get the same results on both sides while bringing rating into affect. Going too low is boosting the cpu too much.)

With this set the theme is me trying to eliminate the all madden boost to cpu and even out the results for both sides and make it more rating driven. Of course that cant be eliminated completely and all madden will do all madden but im seeing more of a balance and some great gameplay

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sweet canít wait to test these out

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-08-2018, 08:35 PM   #114
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Couple small changes,

I am still seeing crazy things in the secondary.

Cpu acc..33 (-2)
Cpu pb. 45 (-5)
User reaction. 40 (-5)

Threshold. 45(+5)

Wanted to get a quick change in. Spent some time on it today and had to make adjustments. Im not one to keep tweaking but the secondary play is horrible this year and i cant get a grasp of it. If i need to adjust anything else it will mainly be threshold. I dont want to go to high but i may have to to keep user defense on par with cpu play

Old 12-09-2018, 10:32 AM   #115
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Frustration level was pretty high last night with getting the passing game working.

I almost shelved the game and even started to work on all pro but thats a lost cause for me. It was just to easy. I slept on it and woke up with a new approach. So far i like what im seeing. Fingers crossed. Update soon

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2018, 11:04 AM   #116
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Alright im pretty sure i got what i like.

You will see a crazy number for reaction and cov on the user side. But i had to try it and it worked really well. I will post stats. Im not saying sliders are reversed, i have no idea but coverage was a lot better on a lower number. My advice give it a try and see what happens. I played this same game over and over. I was the bears and rodgers was lights out no matter what untill i lowered some setting and you will see what i got.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:36 PM   #117
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

So you're back to 50 on speed threshold?

I'm confused what is up-to-date... so should I ignore the first page and just go by the pictures?
Old 12-10-2018, 12:42 PM   #118
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
So you're back to 50 on speed threshold?

I'm confused what is up-to-date... so should I ignore the first page and just go by the pictures?
Right now im at 50. I have been working at a new version. Sorry about all the inconsistent sets. Im going through a couple trial an error runs. I got my set now im rolling with. Secondary seems under control on all madden.

Ill post these pics then update op.

Last edited by tyler28; 12-10-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:15 PM   #119
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Alright , spent the last 3 days doing a lot of testing and working things out. I have finished testing. This has been the best feeling ive had with all madden. I was about to throw in the towel but i stayed at it and after i added some penalty adjustments it came together and ive had some great results.

I just won an ot game gb vs. Chicago that was amazing. I feel comfortable...finally that i dont need to go in and adjust anything after the game.

I did adjust the above penalties. Offsides 65 , dpi 65

Hopefully you guys can give it a shot.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:22 PM   #120
Just started!

Gonna give these a shot. Looking for some sim football after spending most of the year in MUT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »