Home

Big TDs All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Big TDs All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
weird, are you using 65?

i havent had any in 2 games. i would just keep it at 50 its not a big deal to move it to default

Yeah I’m at 65 I’m going to give it another game after this one to see if it goes down

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-11-2018, 08:38 PM   #130
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I have to ask did you use my madden 19 set (bottom of op) i still have madden 18 up top. I should just delete those

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I used the M19 set at the bottom. Only thing i missed was the RB auto subs. Mine are at 97/99. I think the reason i had the game i had was because the run game was dead for both of us so when i started raining down yards in the air on them. Ben seemingly got a little angry as you can see by AB's almost 300 yards receiving on only 11 catches. Both inflated with long TD catches but he became invincible in Q3

I like to regularly delete my playcall data file from the folder in windows just out of habit now. I really only asked about post 101 because i liked the concept of where they were and wanted to know if the old tighter coverage low number theory still held up. Ill try to mess with them a little with my test CFM. When i play I want to have a tough game but i can't just sit and watch my players not play just because of how EA dictates difficulty. 80+MCV in man should not just be 12 yards trailing his assignment just because he cut and went over the middle. However speaking of that older version i think when you set it to ZERO it has an adverse effect vs you setting it to 1. In my testing with zero months back it seemed like my players were not even there on the field 6/10 tries on plays. Also i've found that my happy median on CPU QB is 32. I have to play a scrambler to solidify it but playing this game seemed right. He's old and slow now and only extended the play when needed. Only had 1 sack all game with Garrett.

50 RBL isnt OP just yet. Some teams will shut you down like the Steelers did and i imagine some teams will be wide open. Accounting for the fact of having a great RB and bad line (Giants) vs having a great line and great RB (Cowboys) will show on paper in the end. Hunt going 21/115/5.5 seems accurate to me no matter what team he's up against. Where my Hyde couldnt get it going against the steelers front WITHOUT Shazier. whos on the redskins here and Leveon is on the Bills.
Attached Images
File Type: png 4db3276517551575df05dc41bd67788a.png (138.9 KB, 183 views)
File Type: png bff69366116ff22ccf2cd70c8b3e93d5.png (109.6 KB, 186 views)
File Type: png 6ae8b28e31ed91bf97ea0d24c1453438.png (98.6 KB, 186 views)
File Type: png 71973eeebb11cc857ef795a69de92c96.png (108.2 KB, 186 views)
Old 12-11-2018, 08:44 PM   #131
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
I used the M19 set at the bottom. Only thing i missed was the RB auto subs. Mine are at 97/99. I think the reason i had the game i had was because the run game was dead for both of us so when i started raining down yards in the air on them. Ben seemingly got a little angry as you can see by AB's almost 300 yards receiving on only 11 catches. Both inflated with long TD catches but he became invincible in Q3

I like to regularly delete my playcall data file from the folder in windows just out of habit now. I really only asked about post 101 because i liked the concept of where they were and wanted to know if the old tighter coverage low number theory still held up. Ill try to mess with them a little with my test CFM. When i play I want to have a tough game but i can't just sit and watch my players not play just because of how EA dictates difficulty. 80+MCV in man should not just be 12 yards trailing his assignment just because he cut and went over the middle. However speaking of that older version i think when you set it to ZERO it has an adverse effect vs you setting it to 1. In my testing with zero months back it seemed like my players were not even there on the field 6/10 tries on plays. Also i've found that my happy median on CPU QB is 32. I have to play a scrambler to solidify it but playing this game seemed right. He's old and slow now and only extended the play when needed. Only had 1 sack all game with Garrett.

50 RBL isnt OP just yet. Some teams will shut you down like the Steelers did and i imagine some teams will be wide open. Accounting for the fact of having a great RB and bad line (Giants) vs having a great line and great RB (Cowboys) will show on paper in the end. Hunt going 21/115/5.5 seems accurate to me no matter what team he's up against. Where my Hyde couldnt get it going against the steelers front WITHOUT Shazier. whos on the redskins here and Leveon is on the Bills.
Play another game or two and see what happens. Im interested. Im still curious about the lower slider i got good results from where its at now but if i saw a game like this i would probably put it back to 0 or 1.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 12-12-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2018, 10:13 AM   #132
MVP

tyler28's Arena

small update to OP,

change in reaction to 50 on both sides and penalties.

getting much better results after long frustrations and working with other sets. Even all pro.

Edit: Forgot to mention... Big change to quarter time. I switched to 9 min , no run off. The gameplay is much better for some reason and i have been seeing a total new game.

Last edited by tyler28; 12-19-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:49 PM   #133
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
small update to OP,

change in reaction to 50 on both sides and penalties.

getting much better results after long frustrations and working with other sets. Even all pro.

Edit: Forgot to mention... Big change to quarter time. I switched to 9 min , no run off. The gameplay is much better for some reason and i have been seeing a total new game.
Hey TD,

Any changes to the OP? Or are your sliders still the same from when you updated the them back in mid-December?

I'm switching back to using yours instead of Matt10's. He keeps updating his too much, they're always changing. Also, I think he plays All-Pro even though he says his same slider set works for both All-Pro and All-Madden. All-Pro is so different than All-Madden, I want to use sliders made by someone for All-Madden who actually plays on All-Madden.

Let me know, thanks
Old 01-15-2019, 05:21 PM   #134
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Hey TD,

Any changes to the OP? Or are your sliders still the same from when you updated the them back in mid-December?

I'm switching back to using yours instead of Matt10's. He keeps updating his too much, they're always changing. Also, I think he plays All-Pro even though he says his same slider set works for both All-Pro and All-Madden. All-Pro is so different than All-Madden, I want to use sliders made by someone for All-Madden who actually plays on All-Madden.

Let me know, thanks
I think Matt10 said that he plays on both. Plays on All Pro for home games and All Madden for away games. Pretty sure I remember him saying that.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #135
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
I think Matt10 said that he plays on both. Plays on All Pro for home games and All Madden for away games. Pretty sure I remember him saying that.
Thats fine, but people in his thread provide feedback, some adjust penalty sliders, some dont, some play All-Madden, some play All-Pro... it just gets so confusing. Also, he has a new version every couple of weeks, I think he's on version like 23 or something and when I use his latest version I sack and crush the CPU and I am not getting realistic results or a challenge

In the past I have personally had better results using slider sets by Charter04 and Tyler28. Charter04 seems to have given up on Madden this year, so I'm just going to use Tyler28's sliders. I was getting far better results with his.

Nothing against Matt10, but I only play All-Madden. All-Pro ends up being to easy for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #136
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Thats fine, but people in his thread provide feedback, some adjust penalty sliders, some dont, some play All-Madden, some play All-Pro... it just gets so confusing. Also, he has a new version every couple of weeks, I think he's on version like 23 or something and when I use his latest version I sack and crush the CPU and I am not getting realistic results or a challenge

In the past I have personally had better results using slider sets by Charter04 and Tyler28. Charter04 seems to have given up on Madden this year, so I'm just going to use Tyler28's sliders. I was getting far better results with his.

Nothing against Matt10, but I only play All-Madden. All-Pro ends up being to easy for me.
I’m not really a fan of how he keeps changing his set around either. Nothing against him as well, but in my opinion being on version 23 is a bit much. A shame that Charter04 just disappeared, at least from his slider thread anyway. Liked his slider sets the most.

Have you had a chance to play with Tyler28’s sliders yet to see if they still work fine or need to be updated?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »