Old 01-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #137
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Hey TD,

Any changes to the OP? Or are your sliders still the same from when you updated the them back in mid-December?

I'm switching back to using yours instead of Matt10's. He keeps updating his too much, they're always changing. Also, I think he plays All-Pro even though he says his same slider set works for both All-Pro and All-Madden. All-Pro is so different than All-Madden, I want to use sliders made by someone for All-Madden who actually plays on All-Madden.

Let me know, thanks
I havent made any changes to my set. In my opinion on all madden this is the best combination i have came up with and havent seen enough to move far from it. Ive tested a lot of sliders this year.

I feel all madden is very inconsistent game to game. The sliders dont seem to play the same each game. However, with that said over a season this set will provide solid stats and some pretty good game play. Sure an all madden crazy game or op ai qb will come into play but this is as good as madden is going to be this year.

All madden is a crazy beast this year. The issues we are seeing lye in the coding and not really sliders. They will help a bit but they arent a fix i see a lot of people looking for. Unfortunately madden 19 issues arent fixable with slider tweaks.

The best version of this game you will find is on all pro but its just too easy for long term play. Good luck guys. Any questions and ill try my best to help out. I havent played madden in a few weeks but have been keeping up on things. Ive been immersed in ncaa 14.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 01-15-2019 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:47 PM   #138
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Sounds good, thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
I’m not really a fan of how he keeps changing his set around either. Nothing against him as well, but in my opinion being on version 23 is a bit much. A shame that Charter04 just disappeared, at least from his slider thread anyway. Liked his slider sets the most.

Have you had a chance to play with Tyler28’s sliders yet to see if they still work fine or need to be updated?
Yeah I’ve played with Tyler’s set a lot. I think his set is the best available (out of the All-Madden ones, and when I say “best” I mean realistic stats).

The only changes I’ve made to what he has in the OP is I increased the CPU pass block by 5 points up to 50, and CPU catch up 2 points to 40. I also lowered the CPU reaction and coverage to 40. I also lowered USER interceptions to 15, and increased USER Reaction and coverage to 55.

Otherwise I am using exactly what he has on the first page. Make sure you use the set down near the bottom which is for madden 19, I’m not the one at the top which is for madden 18

Last edited by IcedCoffee1983; 01-15-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 08:13 PM   #139
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Sounds good, thanks man!

Yeah Iíve played with Tylerís set a lot. I think his set is the best available (out of the All-Madden ones, and when I say ďbestĒ I mean realistic stats).

The only changes Iíve made to what he has in the OP is I increased the CPU pass block by 5 points up to 50, and CPU catch up 2 points to 40. I also lowered the CPU reaction and coverage to 40. I also lowered USER interceptions to 15, and increased USER Reaction and coverage to 55.

Otherwise I am using exactly what he has on the first page. Make sure you use the set down near the bottom which is for madden 19, Iím not the one at the top which is for madden 18
The only change i was going to make was cpu pb to 50. Good call!!

I do use 8 min no run off to keep scoring in check. It can get out of hand on all madden on 9 min. Also games took forever. I still get realistic play count
Old 01-17-2019, 12:08 AM   #140
Banned

Tyler, I know you say that EA rosters work better with your set. Does imacs trait edits throw off your sliders that much? I have been looking for an all madden set to try because house rules for all pro suck. Your thoughts? Thanks
Old 01-17-2019, 02:44 PM   #141
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tyler, I know you say that EA rosters work better with your set. Does imacs trait edits throw off your sliders that much? I have been looking for an all madden set to try because house rules for all pro suck. Your thoughts? Thanks
Yes, i did test with adjusted traits and it definitely plays different. Ea rosters are better with this set. I made adjustments to account for the ea roster vs imacs.

I personally didnt like the trait edits. So this set will play a little different editing those traits to off

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2019, 04:19 PM   #142
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Yes, i did test with adjusted traits and it definitely plays different. Ea rosters are better with this set. I made adjustments to account for the ea roster vs imacs.

I personally didnt like the trait edits. So this set will play a little different editing those traits to off

Yeah I do the trait edits myself, nothing major. But I turn high motor off for everyone, leave clutch on for the superstar guys who are 90+ rating, and kinda edit the qb traits to help their play out.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:35 AM   #143
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

Quote:
he has a new version every couple of weeks, I think he's on version like 23 or something
I lol'd because there really is 20+ different versions, I think that's what they mean by having slideritis.

Anyways, I might try these out. Are they good for realistic stats?
Old 01-22-2019, 09:34 AM   #144
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay
I lol'd because there really is 20+ different versions, I think that's what they mean by having slideritis.

Anyways, I might try these out. Are they good for realistic stats?
I get very good stats over a season. I recommend 8 min , no run off for clock

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »