Home

Big TDs All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Big TDs All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2018, 05:13 AM   #33
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityChamp
I'm going to assume that if I zero out the Human sliders & set the cpu sliders as you have them along with everything else, the game should play well CPU vs CPU. I am going to try that right now & see what I get. I am a big CPU vs. CPU sim guy. Too many slider sets are killing me right about now. LOL!
Give it a shot

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:10 PM   #34
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

What’s up man do you think your slider set would work with very slow game speed ?
Kylej003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:11 PM   #35
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

And with threshold at 27 do you have lots of big plays ?
Kylej003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:32 AM   #36
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
And with threshold at 27 do you have lots of big plays ?
I dont see a lot of big plays. Ive played 2 full seasons and the only time i have seen an issue with big plays is when the pancake block glitch hits. Scores have been right in line.

I think slow speed would work with this set.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:37 AM   #37
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I dont see a lot of big plays. Ive played 2 full seasons and the only time i have seen an issue with big plays is when the pancake block glitch hits. Scores have been right in line.

I think slow speed would work with this set.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Okay awesome thanks for the reply’s , your set looks great gonna try it for me and my friends online cfm
Kylej003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #38
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

We gotta get these sliders as the face of all these threads, plays so great man great job !!
Kylej003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:30 PM   #39
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
We gotta get these sliders as the face of all these threads, plays so great man great job !!
Awesome!!

Ive been loving it! I havent had to mess with sliders since i started this set and im into my 3rd year. It plays great imo

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:47 PM   #40
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityChamp
I'm going to assume that if I zero out the Human sliders & set the cpu sliders as you have them along with everything else, the game should play well CPU vs CPU. I am going to try that right now & see what I get. I am a big CPU vs. CPU sim guy. Too many slider sets are killing me right about now. LOL!
I was seeing if you had the opportunity to test cpu vs cpu? I'm currently at work can't do any testing.
Hubie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Top -