Home

Big TDs All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Big TDs All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2018, 10:33 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Anyone using this set see much higher scores recently? I’ve had a cpl of guys scoring in the 80s against the CPU. CPU DB play seems very poor all of a sudden. ANy suggestions?

Would upping threshold without any other changes work?

Thanks for anyone who has advice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2018, 10:39 PM   #42
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creece
Anyone using this set see much higher scores recently? I’ve had a cpl of guys scoring in the 80s against the CPU. CPU DB play seems very poor all of a sudden. ANy suggestions?

Would upping threshold without any other changes work?

Thanks for anyone who has advice
I can't even begin to comprehend that....80's?????

I've played about a dozen games today with this OP. Most have been a struggle, 20-13 types. If anything got out of hand, it was me getting run over by teams like Tennessee, giving up over 250 yards on the ground....

I gotta say, this set is fantastically underated. I'm really glad this got bumped up.

I'm sooooo close to falling in love with this set. My only drawback is every 15 minutes or so, I sit down on the floor and cry because for the life of me, I don't understand how to run the ball. Whatsoever..... But I don't want to change anything.

I'm so thankful to find a set that jives with me that isn't structured on 15 minute quarters.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-04-2018, 05:42 AM   #43
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
I can't even begin to comprehend that....80's?????

I've played about a dozen games today with this OP. Most have been a struggle, 20-13 types. If anything got out of hand, it was me getting run over by teams like Tennessee, giving up over 250 yards on the ground....

I gotta say, this set is fantastically underated. I'm really glad this got bumped up.

I'm sooooo close to falling in love with this set. My only drawback is every 15 minutes or so, I sit down on the floor and cry because for the life of me, I don't understand how to run the ball. Whatsoever..... But I don't want to change anything.

I'm so thankful to find a set that jives with me that isn't structured on 15 minute quarters.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks for the feedback.

Ive been playing and i havent seen an issue with scoring being out of control. Everything feels the same.

If you struggle a bit on running bump it up to 50 or 55 but as your team gets better you may need to lower it cause youll see huge games and a high average. Im staying around 4.9 to 5 by season end with it at 46.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-16-2018, 01:38 AM   #44
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Heading into week 13 of year 1 Vikings CFM. I'm keeping a full on record of everything with that AWESOME excel tool that 49ers guy made.

I'll have a power geek write up on it after its over this weekend....
Old 03-16-2018, 01:44 AM   #45
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Heading into week 13 of year 1 Vikings CFM. I'm keeping a full on record of everything with that AWESOME excel tool that 49ers guy made.

I'll have a power geek write up on it after its over this weekend....
As it stands now, I am 9-3 (GB is 8-4, right behind me and playing Cleveland this week).

I just held on and beat the Falcons (9-3) last week in a HUGE NFC win 26-20. I shanked an xp, and Matt Ryan's pass floated just over Hoopers hands in the EZ on the last play of the game.

Eagles are 1 seed, also 9-3. Saints are 2 at 9-3 (lost to them wk 1). Things are getting really fun. I am in Carolina, who took out the Saints last week, but are clinging to life at 5-7........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 12:55 AM   #46
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
As it stands now, I am 9-3 (GB is 8-4, right behind me and playing Cleveland this week).

I just held on and beat the Falcons (9-3) last week in a HUGE NFC win 26-20. I shanked an xp, and Matt Ryan's pass floated just over Hoopers hands in the EZ on the last play of the game.

Eagles are 1 seed, also 9-3. Saints are 2 at 9-3 (lost to them wk 1). Things are getting really fun. I am in Carolina, who took out the Saints last week, but are clinging to life at 5-7........
I went into that Carolina game with the #1 Defense in the NFL, #3 vs Run, and proceeded to flail about as they ran for 359 yards!!!!
At one point, their play selection was 18 run 3 pass lol it was brutal......

Anyways ended up the 2 seed, about to host ATL
Old 03-18-2018, 07:00 PM   #47
MVP

tyler28's Arena

sounds like you are getting pretty good results now. Did you leave everything the same and just ride it out. Im in yr 4 now and its just awesome, i still havent messed with a thing
Old 03-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

Using these sliders now, they are by far the best I have ever played for my skill set anyway. I had to raise the run blocking slider a bit, but otherwise everything else is perfect. I am still struggling with interceptions, but that's based on my own horrible decisions, not any form of cpu cheating. Every game has been a challenge but fair, the ratings, especially on the lines, are so important, they really matter. I have to game plan around my horrible RT since he's so brutal, constant pressure from that side.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »