Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2018, 09:40 AM   #49
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

For m19 can you recommend an edited, custom roster that has QB traits edited to.
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:40 AM   #50
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
For m19 can you recommend an edited, custom roster that has QB traits edited to.
i use ea drfault roster. i dont do any trait edits. not that thats bad i just havent had time to do it. ive heard mix reviews about removing traits. i tried imacs roster and i didnt like the way it felt but thats just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:32 AM   #51
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Do these Sliders still play the same following post patch activity??? If so how long should the games be in quarter length???
Dreeko400 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 03:52 PM   #52
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreeko400
Do these Sliders still play the same following post patch activity??? If so how long should the games be in quarter length???
this set is tuned for madden 18 version. not sure how it would play on 19.


however, i do run 13 min 18 sec quarters on 19

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:39 PM   #53
Banned
 
IcedCoffee1983's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
this set is tuned for madden 18 version. not sure how it would play on 19.


however, i do run 13 min 18 sec quarters on 19

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Tyler would you mind posting your M19 set?
IcedCoffee1983 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 05:04 PM   #54
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Ya ill post it in a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
tyler28 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:50 PM   #55
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Just a little PSA, I have tested all the madden sets on here and done some of my own testing and research. What im using is very similar to most sets on the slider end. I do change my set up a bit from what im seeing and I feel that is what is really getting me good results. I am very happy with how all madden is playing right now. By all means its not perfect but its in a better spot than years past and Im enjoying it.

So here is my set up

All helps ON (most sets have these off, This really helps me on all madden because i like to switch defenders to tackle. Overall i think these helps are a personal preference and dont affect gameplay drastically. I dont user catch so ball hawk doesnt matter , but i leave it on)

Quater length 13 min, 18 sec run off. I stated this time as being a sweet spot early in this madden cycle and i havent changed from that. I get realistic scores and plays.

All visual helps OFF, i hate that they brought back the FG arc on All madden i was enjoying it off.

XP Sliders All Default. Havent dived into these this year, default seems fine

I use EAs roster. Personal preference but results will vary with none traited roster on this set . I have tested it and i wasnt getting the same results. I recommend EAs with this set.

Game speed Normal

Auto subs All Default but RB i go 98/100

INJ 15
FAT 50
THR 70


USER/CPU

Acc 40/35
PB 55/35
Cat 50/45
RB 50/60
Fum 52/52
RT 35/35
int 35/20
cov 35/35
tkl 38/38


All Penalties Default
All Special Teams Default

I dont user catch and i pick plays from the suggested list. Those are my only house rules i limit to myself.

Hope this helps those that are still struggling to hone in on some sliders. All Madden can be a blast with the right set up.

THIS SET IS FOR MADDEN 19

Last edited by tyler28; 10-18-2018 at 09:29 PM.
tyler28 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2018, 07:41 PM   #56
MVP
 
Daonlyjmo7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Francisco, California
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Just a little PSA, I have tested all the madden sets on here and done some of my own testing and research. What im using is very similar to most sets on the slider end. I do change my set up a bit from what im seeing and I feel that is what is really getting me good results. I am very happy with how all madden is playing right now. By all means its not perfect but its in a better spot than years past and Im enjoying it.

So here is my set up

All helps ON (most sets have these off, This really helps me on all madden because i like to switch defenders to tackle. Overall i think these helps are a personal preference and dont affect gameplay drastically. I dont user catch so ball hawk doesnt matter , but i leave it on)

Quater length 13 min, 18 sec run off. I stated this time as being a sweet spot early in this madden cycle and i havent changed from that. I get realistic scores and plays.

All visual helps OFF, i hate that they brought back the FG arc on All madden i was enjoying it off.

XP Sliders All Default. Havent dived into these this year, default seems fine

I use EAs roster. Personal preference but results will vary with none traited roster on this set . I have tested it and i wasnt getting the same results. I recommend EAs with this set.

Auto subs All Default but RB i go 98/100

INJ 15
FAT 50
THR 40


USER/CPU

Acc 40/35
PB 55/35
Cat 50/45
RB 50/60
Fum 52/52
RT 35/35
int 35/20
cov 35/35
tkl 38/38


All Penalties Default
All Special Teams Default

I dont user catch and i pick plays from the suggested list. Those are my only house rules i limit to myself.

Hope this helps those that are still struggling to hone in on some sliders. All Madden can be a blast with the right set up.

THIS SET IS FOR MADDEN 19


What game speed?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Check out my dynasty: Rise to the Top: The Coaching Career of Joshua Morgan (NCAA 14)
Daonlyjmo7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 AM.

Top -