Home

Big TDs All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Big TDs All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2018, 08:01 PM   #57
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
What game speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Normal

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2018, 11:13 AM   #58
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

Old 10-17-2018, 11:16 AM   #59
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Well I’m not sure why every photo uploaded twice but you get the idea haha. I blew out the ravens but it honestly felt really good and not cheap at all. My only “gripe” is I couldn’t get a run game going. Ravens even had CJ Mosley hurt as well as their starting LE so I was disappointed I had zero running lanes with Hyde. Other than that this is my favorite set I’ve played with so far. Baker started off really slow in the first half then really got into a groove. Both pass protections for user and AI felt good and the cpu run game was fantastic. And Flacco sucked, very realistic

Old 10-17-2018, 11:22 AM   #60
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Well I’m not sure why every photo uploaded twice but you get the idea haha. I blew out the ravens but it honestly felt really good and not cheap at all. My only “gripe” is I couldn’t get a run game going. Ravens even had CJ Mosley hurt as well as their starting LE so I was disappointed I had zero running lanes with Hyde. Other than that this is my favorite set I’ve played with so far. Baker started off really slow in the first half then really got into a groove. Both pass protections for user and AI felt good and the cpu run game was fantastic. And Flacco sucked, very realistic

I tested a lot on the user run game and it definitely varies game to game and the play calling is a huge factor. Keep grinding youll see some good rushing games. Mix up your play calling if they are stuffing the run. I find that helps open it up. The cpu run game is solid depending on the back and team. Barkley was crazy to play against and peterson was a truck.

Cleveland is a good team in madden. Their d has one of the best fronts. I also blew out the ravens when i tested this game.

Im 4-2 with the saints right now. I have a really good team so im beating who i should but once i played atl they destroyed me and then the redskins beat me. Its been a lot of fun.

Old 10-17-2018, 12:24 PM   #61
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Thanks for posting Tyler!

Your set is crazy close to the one I use (which is a customized version of Charter's sliders).

The only major difference is, I have been using 60 user run block and you use 50; kudos to you for being able to succeed on AM running with those settings! I'm probably not as good with stick skills at running as you, so thats probably why I need it set higher.

I always tend to use a higher user run block than what the slider guru's usually post here, I have noticed over the years. But again, thats only because I personally stink at running in any version of Madden... so I have to make it a little easier on myself to run in order to enjoy the game.

Anyways, super solid set.

When I see a long time OS'er post a set similar to mine, it makes me feel more confident in my personal sliders, so thank you for sharing!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 12:42 PM   #62
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Thanks for posting Tyler!

Your set is crazy close to the one I use (which is a customized version of Charter's sliders).

The only major difference is, I have been using 60 user run block and you use 50; kudos to you for being able to succeed on AM running with those settings! I'm probably not as good with stick skills at running as you, so thats probably why I need it set higher.

I always tend to use a higher user run block than what the slider guru's usually post here, I have noticed over the years. But again, thats only because I personally stink at running in any version of Madden... so I have to make it a little easier on myself to run in order to enjoy the game.

Anyways, super solid set.

When I see a long time OS'er post a set similar to mine, it makes me feel more confident in my personal sliders, so thank you for sharing!!
Running on 50 is a very rewarding value. It can be frustrating but ive done a lot of testing w different playbooks and i swear its all playcalling and not really stick skills. Im not that good. I do get games over a 100 yards and some that are 2.5 ypc. But in the end it is realistic. Im at 3.4 with my main back through 6 games but almost 5ypc with my back up.

When i had it at 60 it was 100 plus every game for me. OL raiting do matter. So if u have a bad OL i would raise it.

Old 10-17-2018, 12:45 PM   #63
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Running on 50 is a very rewarding value. It can be frustrating but ive done a lot of testing w different playbooks and i swear its all playcalling and not really stick skills. Im not that good. I do get games over a 100 yards and some that are 2.5 ypc. But in the end it is realistic. Im at 3.4 with my main back through 6 games but almost 5ypc with my back up.

When i had it at 60 it was 100 plus every game for me. OL raiting do matter. So if u have a bad OL i would raise it.

Interesting, play-calling is probably my issue, I often use the coach recommended plays so I tend to repeat certain plays a lot.

I really do need to learn more about good playcalling, I'm certain it would help me with more than just run-game, lol.
Old 10-17-2018, 01:00 PM   #64
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

My own personal tweet may be user run block 55. Other than that everything else is staying the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »