Home

Recommend AP slider set?

This is a discussion on Recommend AP slider set? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2018, 09:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Recommend AP slider set?

Hi all - reading thru threads. Is there a challenging All Pro set without having to do all the admin work in changing schemes/player types? Any advice appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 01:13 PM   #2
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Recommend AP slider set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordblues
Hi all - reading thru threads. Is there a challenging All Pro set without having to do all the admin work in changing schemes/player types? Any advice appreciated.
Since the last patch, AP w/ Default settings. Best game of Madden i have played in a long time. Double OT win against the Eagles !
Old 01-13-2018, 01:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordblues
Flazko & Armor sliders are pretty solid.

Good bases to start from and then you adjust around the kind of play type you prefer.

All-Pro default with threshold at 25 is something you should try out.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Try some AM my man, Armor and Raider been producing some good sliders since the most recent patch.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikz
Try some AM my man, Armor and Raider been producing some good sliders since the most recent patch.
Some of us aren't ready for those . Just isn't fun when the CPU is scoring on every drive, and you get picked every drive.

I'm using AP default, and adjusting as necessary. I have CPU Pass Coverage, Int, and Pass Reaction Time down to 25, and still getting picked like crazy. Next game, all those down to 15. Don't feel guilty until I'm getting 75% completion. Currently around 40%, 1 TD, and 4 INT (incl a pick 6).

UPDATE: I set CPU Pass Reaction Time, INT, and Pass Coverage to 15, and I still only had 48% completion. I set Human Pass Reaction Time and Pass Coverage to 75, they threw 60%. So I'll keep it at these extremes until I get better.

Last edited by Rob9874; 01-26-2018 at 11:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »