Lower Overall Method 48 23.53%
Other Method 3 1.47%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2018, 07:33 PM   #121
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

Haven't done any new sims yet (will probably get to do a handful later tonight) but I did do a quick update on how charts are done. My usual ranges are now in and they are all the same instead of differing like before. Much easier to compare two sims now visually. I feel like I am ready to go now. Everything is in place to pump these out(updated on the OneDrive link as well).

I will update OP soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BG Sliders 20 year Sim #1.jpg (159.1 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg Base Roster.jpg (163.6 KB, 356 views)

Last edited by tdawg3782; 08-22-2018 at 07:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #122
Rookie

TCLEV22's Arena

OVR: 0

What do you recommend for leagues with 20+ users? I think I remember before you had a set for cpu and a set for user leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-22-2018, 10:14 PM   #123
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCLEV22
What do you recommend for leagues with 20+ users? I think I remember before you had a set for cpu and a set for user leagues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPBeBeast
What would you recommend doing with these with 32 users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
Tdawg the M19 companion app just came out. Just saying...

I always refer to Aestis when it comes to user leagues. My goal is to always get good cpu progression for low user leagues. Aestis usually takes what I get and tweaks it a bit to make big user leagues more balanced since humans are smarter then the cpu. However with progression being a one click operation thins year it may not apply as much. But you would have to account for user's getting gold in training and that would accumulate a lot over the season/s. Just some things to think about.

You have anything to add Aestis?
Old 08-22-2018, 10:55 PM   #124
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Starting my 4th sim. Getting more and more locked in already. Can't stress enough on BG getting these things close so it won't take me long to dial it in. Pretty confident I have FB, WR, TE, T, G, CB, and FS set. The others are close behind. Hardest positions are Qb, DT, and OLB. They just get stacked with 75-85 players if you try to get some 90+ players. May have to sacrifice. Follow along on my data collection in my OneDrive link. Sort by name and you can see how I'm progressing and compare data if you'd like.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_gpYPCMda7NVCRDxTxg

So as I always do once I've got the xp sliders where I want them I do ten 20 year sims without changing xp sliders. This will give us a nice average and we will know what we can expect in out CFM's. I hope to be close to set on all positions tonight. Hoping to have this knocked out by the weekend.

Also I know there may be some other guys out there who might want to do their own testing. If so I have no problem sharing my excel workbook and even doing a quick tutorial on how to do it. No joke guys once I've downloaded the player.csv file I can have all those charts updated in my workbook for that sim in under a minute. A MINUTE!!!!! This is why I NEEDED that companion app so bad. We are talking hours for one sim before (with human errors for sure) to under a minute with the entire roster analyzed. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 08-23-2018, 12:30 AM   #125
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Starting my 4th sim. Getting more and more locked in already. Can't stress enough on BG getting these things close so it won't take me long to dial it in. Pretty confident I have FB, WR, TE, T, G, CB, and FS set. The others are close behind. Hardest positions are Qb, DT, and OLB. They just get stacked with 75-85 players if you try to get some 90+ players. May have to sacrifice. Follow along on my data collection in my OneDrive link. Sort by name and you can see how I'm progressing and compare data if you'd like.

So as I always do once I've got the xp sliders where I want them I do ten 20 year sims without changing xp sliders. This will give us a nice average and we will know what we can expect in out CFM's. I hope to be close to set on all positions tonight. Hoping to have this knocked out by the weekend.

Also I know there may be some other guys out there who might want to do their own testing. If so I have no problem sharing my excel workbook and even doing a quick tutorial on how to do it. No joke guys once I've downloaded the player.csv file I can have all those charts updated in my workbook for that sim in under a minute. A MINUTE!!!!! This is why I NEEDED that companion app so bad. We are talking hours for one sim before (with human errors for sure) to under a minute with the entire roster analyzed. Let me know if you are interested.
So if im playing my franchise right now what should my xp sliders be set up as as of right now? The most recent one on the link?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 07:40 AM   #126
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
So if im playing my franchise right now what should my xp sliders be set up as as of right now? The most recent one on the link?

Use the OP set for now. You'll be fine until I update. It's not going to be a drastic change.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:05 PM   #127
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

UPDATE - 8/23/18 - 3:52p

As soon as the companion app was available I jumped right into this again. I now have a set that I am pretty comfortable with. I still need to do my ten 20 year sims to validate them but so far these seem great. Only real question so far is DT. QB is as good as we are going to get for now. It's a catch-22. You either go a little higher to get a few more 90+ players but then get a ton of 80+ guys. Or reverse and get no 90+ players but tone down the 80+ guys. That's up to you. I have it balanced as best as I can tell right now. Thanks again to BleedGreen for holding down the fort here and giving us an excellent place to start. Saved me tons of time. Without further ado your Madden 19 XP Sliders are attached.

OneDrive Link to Madden 19 XP Sliders:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_gpYw7prZI7AG_VkWgw

OneDrive Link to data sets(sort by title to see the sim order). This link will always work even as I add more data sets to it:

OP Updated
Attached Images
File Type: png Madden 19 XP Sliders.png (59.9 KB, 229 views)
Old 08-23-2018, 07:13 PM   #128
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Curious is there any difference between a 20 year sim and a 5 year sim?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »