Other Method 3 1.47%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

UPDATE - 8/25/18 - 7:21a(pst)

As soon as the companion app was available I jumped right into this again. I now have a set that I am pretty comfortable with. I still need to do my ten 20 year sims to validate them but so far these seem great. Only real question so far is DT. QB is as good as we are going to get for now. It's a catch-22. You either go a little higher to get a few more 90+ players but then get a ton of 80+ guys. Or reverse and get no 90+ players but tone down the 80+ guys. That's up to you. I have it balanced as best as I can tell right now. Thanks again to BleedGreen for holding down the fort here and giving us an excellent place to start. Saved me tons of time. Without further ado your Madden 19 XP Sliders are attached.

OneDrive Link to Madden 19 XP Sliders:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_gpYw7prZI7AG_VkWgw

OneDrive Link to data sets(sort by title to see the sim order). This link will always work even as I add more data sets to it:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_gpYPCMda7NVCRDxTxg

8/24 update
Madden Exporter/Excel Workbook Tutorial

Workbook attached at bottom of post.

8/25 update
Attached Ten 20 year sims data. The averages look outstanding and I am very happy with these results. As of now Madden 19 XP Sliders are locked in.

Original Post Info
Spoiler
Attached Images
File Type: png Madden 19 XP Sliders.png (59.9 KB, 12619 views)
File Type: jpg Ten 20 year Sims - OP Set.jpg (169.4 KB, 11293 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar MaddenExporter player csv reader(master).rar (1.54 MB, 401 views)

Last edited by tdawg3782; 08-25-2018 at 10:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2018, 10:55 AM   #2
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Re: TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

reserved post
Old 06-30-2018, 05:42 PM   #3
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I voted too soon lol. After thinking about it more the lower overall method sounds a bit better than the standard method.
Old 06-30-2018, 06:07 PM   #4
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I went with lower overall method as well. My thought is how do we keep draft classes in line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-30-2018, 06:39 PM   #5
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I voted too soon lol. After thinking about it more the lower overall method sounds a bit better than the standard method.

Ha ha. It's all good. I'll just remember to -1 from the normal method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1zzo23
I went with lower overall method as well. My thought is how do we keep draft classes in line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Technically it shouldn't be a problem. I mean we're not going crazy, crazy low. So if what we shoot for is high 80s and maybe a few low 90 rated players as the top of the line players then that's not really too far off from what the standard draft class will produce. Usually the top guys are in the 81 to 84 range with 84 usually being more rare. At least that's how it was in the past. So we may be fine with just lowering the XP percentage and not even having to mess with draft class ratings. I hope that's how it will work because while it's super awesome that we can edit draft classes now actually having to go through it without some sort of global editor is going to be super tedious. And I wouldn't expect everyone to have to do that just so they can use these XP sliders. But obviously this is all still just thinking out loud and once the game comes out we'll really be able to dig in to this stuff.

With the way progression works this year I really don't think that players will jump huge amounts each year. We are talking every progression instance for player will result in an overall increase of 1. The XP involved in doing this has got to be crazy high because you're talking about increasing multiple attributes each time. So bottom line if you lower XP percentages and have a top rookie come out at 84 overall even if he plays to his potential and has superstar development that guy may only get to 88 or 89 overall theoretically. Again this is just thinking out loud.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2018, 07:10 PM   #6
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I voted for lower.

Thanks TDawg

Playing:
Old 06-30-2018, 08:01 PM   #7
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Lower gets my vote! Thanks TDawg for another year of XP sliders!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 06-30-2018, 08:10 PM   #8
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

As someone who is in the beta I think my vote was skewed in the direction of regular. I think once others get a look at the rosters and progression they may change their minds. But who knows, the beta felt pretty locked down compared to what I think might be in the release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »