Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-22-2018, 03:16 PM   #881
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Let me just say that I switched to the sliders after the patch and doing the RB edits (PC Version). LOVED IT!! Very solid and never felt cheated. Every INT or whatever was my fault or great DB play. Rushing felt fluid and solid on both sides of the ball.
One thing to note, I did change the defense perspective. IT does take a bit to get used to but playing as a D-line player and moving around to get the sack or the run stuff feels so good with that perspective.

I was the Rams and had near around 85 yds rushing vs. the Raiders. They blitzed a lot. Sacks were kinda high for them, but I think that was more about me and adjusting to the sliders and not reading the D well (been years since I played Madden on the regular). Marshawn has around 90 yds. No weird jukes or spins. Before the edits, RB's seemed to always be trying to not get tackled by a ghost. No just normal running. Felt really good. All of this was before the penalty edits, but overall felt very Sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 03:17 PM   #882
Rookie

FireGuy17's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Opening weekend Bears(me) vs Packers. Played with version 1.8, iMac's rosters, and Armor's RB edits

CHI 0 14 7 3 24
GB 7 3 0 3 13

Passing
CHI Triubisky 22/31 255YDS 1TD 1FUMB
GB Rodgers 25/39 302YDS 1TD 2INT

Rushing
CHI Howard 27CAR 92YDS 2TD
CHI Cohen 5CAR 17YDS
GB Montgomery 13CAR 54YDS
GB Jones 8CAR 24YDS

Receiving Notables
CHI Gabriel 8REC 80YDS
CHI Robinson 3REC 53 YDS
CHI Cohen 1REC 17YDS 1TD
GB Cobb 6REC 82YDS 1TD
GB Adams 5REC 85YDS
GB Graham 5REC 59YDS

Game recap

GB came out strong posting an almost 8 minute drive and score to start the game. CHI and GB each traded possessions before CHI ended up putting two scoring drives together in the 2nd quarter. The second half was many stalled drives with both teams defenses playing well. GB Rodgers was picked off in the endzone once and in the 4th with under a 1:30 left ending what was a promising drive trying to score what would have been the tying TD and 2pt conversion. This led to a 51 YD FG from CHI with about a minute left putting the game out of reach.

My impressions

HOLY ****ing $*** we have sim football!!!! There was nothing cheap in this game at all. I felt as Rodgers was going to tear my defense to shreds at times but a few timely pass break ups and pressures casing wild throws keep him in check. Needless to say he still got his and played as an elite QB despite the 2INT. The scoreboard does not reflect the tension that was in this game at all. The CPU running game was pretty spot on finding the wholes and if need be taking what they were given. My run game was tough it took forever to get Howard going he truly seemed to gain momentum as the game trudged along. Passing wise for myself Trubisky was hot and cold, missing some open recievers down field but was money from 4-15 yds downfield. Oh and I got my first ever INT in the defensive and it was one of the most rewarding feelings I've had in madden ever!

Armor you are the man and have this playing outstanding!!

Last edited by FireGuy17; 08-22-2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:58 PM   #883
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Armor the one thing I have noticed with iMac rosters is sometimes the db will just say right behind the receiver and let him catch the ball without trying to knock it away. Have you seen this?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
I had a DB last night lined up on the slot in man coverage. On the snap, he darted directly to the other side of the field like he was guarding the TE (strong left on D) on his release. It left the slot (Martavius Bryant) wide open for a 75 yard untouched TD. I was like WTH.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:17 PM   #884
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayboiAlvi
Hey Armor, your spoiler says every 4 weeks progression frequency but then later says weekly. Which one do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Weekly.

Need to update the spoiler.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-22-2018, 04:25 PM   #885
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

This was my first game on this set, and I liked it. I played against the Eagles (90 ovr) as my Cowboys (84 ovr). I didn't have the win sealed until late. Since I haven't posted in here, a bit about my style:

I'm a sim guy. My bigger focus is on realistic stats. I love good animations, but care more about a realistic stat outlook. I don't want to finish the season leading the league in every category and averaging 6-7 yards each rush. I don't want to be passing better than Brees and Brady with Dak Prescott. I also don't want a CPU to torch me with Robo QB (insane completion %).

Quick note: This was my first game with accelerated clock, I set it to 12 minutes with 20 play clock. It felt like too much time, but the amount of plays was more of less accurate. As such, I'm not concerned on total yards, more of just things like yards per carry and completion percentage. Here is my box score:

Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()10157638
Philadelphia Eagles ()7100724
Team Stats Comparison
DALPHI
Total Offense529295
Rushing Yards20966
Passing Yards320229
First Downs2514
Punt Return Yards360
Kick Return Yards9166
Total Yards656361
Turnovers00
3rd Down Conversion8/125/10
4th Down Conversion0/01/1
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals100%100%
Penalties3/202/10
Posession Time29:2418:36
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Prescott23/3332600
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Elliott191538.02
Scarbrough8394.81
Prescott5173.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Gallup712317.50
Thomas66713.40
Hurns56112.20
Switzer35518.30
Williams11313.0
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Wentz22/2924710
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ajayi7365.11
Sproles5316.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Ertz10707.00
Agholor411528.71
Sproles3317.70
Wallace22512.50

Feedback
So I had 3 sacks on the game, they had 1. Not terrible. I think I'm happy with pass protection on both sides.

I found user running to be very easy. I had several runs of 10+ yards. I am thinking lowering the run blocking for the user would be good, as I had gaping holes a lot. Often times I was into the secondary before getting touched. I may put it back to 50.

User passing was fine. I had a lot of check down passes, so my 70% completion is just fine. I was off the mark on a few deep passes, but also hit a few (Gallup had a 45 yarder and a 25 yarder). MAYBE upping CPU coverage, but so far it seems ok.

CPU rushing was great, they just didn't run it a whole lot. They were doing well with it, as you can see by their yards per carry.

Wentz tore me up. I don't think CPU accuracy is an issue, I think its pass coverage. Within 1 second of the snap, guys would have 5 yards of separation. I'm not sure if this is due to pass coverage, or reaction time. Wentz did miss the mark a few times, so I think accuracy is on point. He just completes a wildly high percentage because someone is open pretty much every play.

I think CPU catching may be a bit too high. They dropped just one pass due to a hit all game.

Penalties...well its madden. Everything was false start except for one holding call. It's more than I normally see on default at least lol.

All in all, I think defense was on point for a good challenge, could go for a bit more of a rough road offensively.

That's all I've got for now.

Major Boise State fan

Last edited by SilverBullet19; 08-22-2018 at 04:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 04:26 PM   #886
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Weekly.

Need to update the spoiler.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports

You using standard xp sliders too?
Old 08-22-2018, 04:29 PM   #887
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
You using standard xp sliders too?

Nvm found it! I use t dawgs as well
Old 08-22-2018, 05:54 PM   #888
Rookie

when you say newest update now on the op? what does that mean? sorry im new to the site and i have no idea where to find the latest version of the slider set

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »