Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2018, 04:56 PM   #945
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I cut my interceptions way down using touch and high passes. Although, I haven’t played as much post patch I will say high passes seem to be inaccurate more often now.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 04:57 PM   #946
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Just beat the Eagles 31-24. I use the Cowboys. I am getting closer and closer to realism with this set, just with a few changes. Here is what I have altered, and the results:

Run blocking for User is set to 15 (DOWN from 60)
Ezekiel Elliott finished with 25 carries for 104 yards. He surpassed the 100 yard mark, and 4 yard per carry mark, by going for back to back 10 yard carries to close out the game. Before that, it was like 3.5. Against the Eagles defense, I feel thats accurate. Still letting this one marinate, 20 may be more accurate.

User pass blocking at 45 (down from 50)
I was sacked twice, once on play action. Felt real, had to rush some passes.

User pass reaction set to 50, interceptions at 36 (up from 48 and 35, respectively)
Wentz was 17/27 for 254 yards, 3 TD's and 1 interception. That feels very reasonable.

CPU pass blocking set to 55 (UP from 50)
I sacked Wentz twice, and got decent pressure. With this at 50, I sacked Brees 6 times. I think the sweet spot may be 53 or so.

CPU pass coverage 55 and interceptions 36 (up from 50 and 35)
This is still what I need to tweak. I was 23/27 for 263 yards and a TD. That's 85%, I was over 70% last game. Granted, many of these passes are short or check downs, but I still need to nerf my passing a bit for a realistic challenge/outcome.

I'm loving this so far. Starting to find a sweet spot between All-madden and all-pro.
People focus too much on completion percentage. Most of the game is check downs and it’s a passing league. I’m not too worried about that because the computer is hit or miss. When you start overthinking stats too much you put the game down soon enough
Old 08-23-2018, 05:16 PM   #947
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
People focus too much on completion percentage. Most of the game is check downs and it’s a passing league. I’m not too worried about that because the computer is hit or miss. When you start overthinking stats too much you put the game down soon enough
Agreed for the most part. I am seeing just too much accuracy from Dak Prescott and poor coverage. I'm cool with being a little above average as I really make use of short passes and check downs, but I also want the CPU playing me tight. That's really what I meant by that. I'm not upset with the percentage, more so with the ease.

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-23-2018, 06:26 PM   #948
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I think for user defense this is great. Gave up 23 to Andrew Luck and the Colts. I won 44-23 (was down 20-10 at one point though lol). Luck shredded me for over 350 yards, but I did pick him off twice.

Overall I'm 17th against the run, 19th against the pass, and 19 overall defensively. I'm tied for the league lead in picks right now too.

I won't really comment on my offense, as I've tweaked it quite a bit for more challenge (and still have a bit to go), but defense I think is pretty spot on.

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-23-2018, 06:43 PM   #949
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Agreed for the most part. I am seeing just too much accuracy from Dak Prescott and poor coverage. I'm cool with being a little above average as I really make use of short passes and check downs, but I also want the CPU playing me tight. That's really what I meant by that. I'm not upset with the percentage, more so with the ease.
Fair points. I am the Pats so I can prep for life after Brady so my idea on QB’s is not fair haha
Old 08-23-2018, 09:22 PM   #950
Rookie

OVR: 3

Looking for someone to point me in the right direction- I want to load I mac's rosters from the main page into a new franchise- I only get the option to load a 75 man roster or the live roster. How do I load iMac's? If someone can help me- hoping to get the sliders done after this first very important step.

thanks
Old 08-23-2018, 09:24 PM   #951
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggitydawg
Looking for someone to point me in the right direction- I want to load I mac's rosters from the main page into a new franchise- I only get the option to load a 75 man roster or the live roster. How do I load iMac's? If someone can help me- hoping to get the sliders done after this first very important step.

thanks
Go into the options and load iMac's roster from the main menu first. Once it's loaded in, use the live roster option, because that should use the roster that is currently loaded in your game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 09:26 PM   #952
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Why interception numbers are high. You have to basically take what they give you and then take your shots when needed which is real football. Plus I’m learning how to step up into the pocket
Learning to navigate the pocket is key as well.

The best players do it on Sundays. Stepping up allows you to put yourself in the best position to make an accurate pass instead off running backwards and throwing off your back foot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »