Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2018, 09:39 PM   #953
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamhat1915
Go into the options and load iMac's roster from the main menu first. Once it's loaded in, use the live roster option, because that should use the roster that is currently loaded in your game
Thank you very much!
Old 08-23-2018, 11:00 PM   #954
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Bounced back from that ugly Pats loss last night with a 27-6 beatdown of the Jets. I’ve been sick of getting sliced up in the air so I left an extra pass defender on the field most of the game. Run defense has been good so I was willing to give up more on the ground. Either it worked or Bridgewater is bad, he went 15-30 for 118 yards and a pick. First game all year we held a an under 300. Darkwa tore us up with the extra dB on the field, 10 carries for 81 yards. Both teams got just over 100 on the ground but we dominated the game overall.

Unfortunately lost Njoku, our leading receiver last season with a dislocated ankle for 6 weeks. Huge loss.

Sliders are great, never know what to expect game to game. Match ups are huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 08-23-2018, 11:34 PM   #955
Rookie

OVR: 6

First game trying these out. I (Bears) got out to a 27-0 lead on the Packers. Final score was 34-23 after garbage time. I rushed for 173 so I'm gonna lower run block to 55 and see how that goes.

I should probably say I play offense only and have always wondered how that affects the way the sliders affect gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 11:45 PM   #956
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm sorry to take this thread off topic but anyone else just seeing real bad cpu roster management?
Old 08-24-2018, 12:07 AM   #957
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Disagree with you there. 1st drive of the game in the 1st quarter you take the field position pinning them back. No need to put your defense in that position if you don't have to. Later on sure no problem with that. Case in point they missed the field goal, cowboys get the ball in great field position and score. Smarter logic makes for a better game.

Another issue I am seeing is teams are not running out the clock in the final minutes. Giants vs Jags Jags have a chance to runout the clock instead they pass the ball which leads them to punt. This allows me to score and take the game to overtime. Then the Giants win it in overtime by a touchdown. The jags chew the clock I lose this game.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
i get what youre saying about the kicking, but thats just YOUR personal strategy. theres a lot of coaches in the NFL who would go for the 3 points if they felt their kicker could get it. some coaches also have supreme confidence in their defense to make a stop if they miss the kick. hindsight is always 20/20 and if they would have made the kick you would have thought nothing of it.

your strategy makes perfect sense to you but that doesnt mean its the only way to go about things.

if you want to complain about AI logic there's lots of things you could point out. taking a 56 yard fg isnt one of them.

Last edited by tetoleetd; 08-24-2018 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-24-2018, 01:36 AM   #958
Rookie

Nick_Mc's Arena

OVR: 0

I was just wondering if these sliders are suitable for a player who plays at a standard All-Pro level. At the moment I win some and lose some on All-Pro, would thse sliders make the game too hard for me at this stage?
Old 08-24-2018, 05:41 AM   #959
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Mc
I was just wondering if these sliders are suitable for a player who plays at a standard All-Pro level. At the moment I win some and lose some on All-Pro, would thse sliders make the game too hard for me at this stage?
I'm similar to you. I love these sliders and difficulty has not changed. I'd actually say it's made it more competitive (but not easy). I win games, lose games and love it!
Old 08-24-2018, 06:24 AM   #960
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamhat1915
Go into the options and load iMac's roster from the main menu first. Once it's loaded in, use the live roster option, because that should use the roster that is currently loaded in your game
I usually look at the opposing teams roster and traits before I play them just to reassure myself that I have imacs rosters loaded even though I know that I do. I am nuts like that .I will look at the RB'S traits to see if high motor is off for all of them and run after catch and fight for yards is on for all. Already in that screen anyway to change the spin and juke traits . Just makes me feel better knowing it's correct before I play my game. You can also check WR and TE to see if make sideline catches is on for all and check the LB and CB'S play ball in the air traits. LB'S are all set to conservative and CB'S are set to balanced. That should do it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »