Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-24-2018, 07:24 AM   #961
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm sorry to take this thread off topic but anyone else just seeing real bad cpu roster management?
I just finished my first season the other night. Doing the draft and I saw the Bills draft a QB with their first rounder, around pick 6-8 along with signing Bridgewater in free agency.
Pokémon Sword

New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 09:49 AM   #962
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsabol715
I just finished my first season the other night. Doing the draft and I saw the Bills draft a QB with their first rounder, around pick 6-8 along with signing Bridgewater in free agency.

Doesn’t seem far fetched. Browns drafted Mayfield and signed Tyrod Taylor. Jets signed Bridgewater and drafted Sam Darnold.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 08-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #963
Rookie

livinitup921's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Doesn’t seem far fetched. Browns drafted Mayfield and signed Tyrod Taylor. Jets signed Bridgewater and drafted Sam Darnold.

Might be a problem since they just drafted allen in the 1st round the year before

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #964
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:

Problem is that the Browns didn’t use a first round pick on a QB the year before unlike the Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
New York Knicks
Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/steelersdc26
Old 08-24-2018, 10:36 AM   #965
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:

Yes but this is a much bigger issue in madden that I doubt has been changed. Stuff happens in the draft and free agency. Madden 18 after 4 years into my cfm the redskins sign the most wanted QB Brady Guidugli in free agency who for some reason the Giants choose not to sign to a contract. Then the redskins sign Aaron Rodgers to a deal. Both made the probowl the year before. Star player just sitting there for 2 more years until Rodgers retires and Brady had the higher paycheck. LOL!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by GrayDawg; 08-24-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 10:43 AM   #966
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

How would you slow down CPU defense? Kenyan Drake gets run down from behind by a DT? A little too fast lol.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:18 AM   #967
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindad50
How would you slow down CPU defense? Kenyan Drake gets run down from behind by a DT? A little too fast lol.
How tired was he when that happened and how long were you holding down the sprint button.

I honestly have not been run down in the open field by a DT.....not once yet on Madden 19.

I have no answer for that.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-24-2018, 11:34 AM   #968
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindad50
Did he get run down at or behind the line, a few yards down field or in the open field. DT's are faster than we can imagine within a few yards. Kind of like a big gator or a bear. I see DT's run down RB's close to them all of the time in the real life. Some of those big boys can move!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »