Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-24-2018, 08:46 PM   #1009
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
No. OL just hold their blocks longer.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
OK thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2018, 09:21 PM   #1010
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbroke
That was amazing insight lol. All-Madden overcompensates IMO. I am not sure what Armor would suggest about making the CPU better, but honestly, Armor's sliders feel great as a whole and realistic.

To each their own though when it comes to settings. Some want to play on Pro. It's your game, play it how ya want.
As in what steelersD26 said...

For me, give me Armor's sliders. One thing is though, do you play in the same perspective as Armor says. It really, REALLY changes how it feels when playing D. It does make it feel amazing to break lose at the D-line for a sack though.
I play on all pro at home games and all madden at away games... so the cpu put on their A game when i visit their stadium. Makes it more realistic imo
Old 08-24-2018, 09:31 PM   #1011
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbroke
That was amazing insight lol. All-Madden overcompensates IMO. I am not sure what Armor would suggest about making the CPU better, but honestly, Armor's sliders feel great as a whole and realistic.

To each their own though when it comes to settings. Some want to play on Pro. It's your game, play it how ya want.
As in what steelersD26 said...

For me, give me Armor's sliders. One thing is though, do you play in the same perspective as Armor says. It really, REALLY changes how it feels when playing D. It does make it feel amazing to break lose at the D-line for a sack though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
I play on all pro at home games and all madden at away games... so the cpu put on their A game when i visit their stadium. Makes it more realistic imo
That I could see, and totally makes sense. I have always, for years, felt like All-MAdden was just "cheating" me. With that being said, I'm not the best Madden guy in the world either, so it could be that too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 09:52 PM   #1012
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Dolphins Year 1 Week 7 vs The Lions

Streaming Live
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-24-2018, 10:03 PM   #1013
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Mmmmm yeah Dallas seem simply OP in the running game.

Try this.

Put human Run Blocking to 10 and turn CPU tackling up to 45

Report back please.

Again this is a personal tweak since you are Dallas and you seem OP in the run game.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Played against the Falcons this time and only ran for 111 yards total and ATL ran for 81. Zeke had 51 yards on 14 carries and Freeman had 84 yards on 20 carries. Both teams aired it out as Ryan threw for 349 yards and 2 touchdowns while Prescott threw for 406 with 3 touchdowns and 2 picks he was also sacked 7 times and two of those was because Collins couldn't block Beasley Jr.

It was 27-17 late in the fourth and I was able to hook up with Beasley deep and right after the two minute warning got into the end zone thanks to Hurns for keeping his two feet in bounds while making a circus catch but something happened on the very next play that changed everything as the extra point was blocked making it 23-27. Decided to kick it deep and the defense was able to get three stops and had one time out left. Dak was able to get the ball down to ATL's 1 yard line but as they hurried up to the line to snap the ball the time ran out.

It was an exciting game and I felt like the rushing stats were alright for both teams. Zeke's longest run was only 12 yards and Freeman only had 20 carries but he averaged 4.2 ypc and broke one for 20 yards also it was nice to see them exploit my bad secondary with Jones and their WR corp.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:46 PM   #1014
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Soap Box rant.

I am utterly stunned at the incredible hate for this last patch. I just can't believe it. Why am I still getting incredible playing games.....while so many are simply flipping out saying the game is already ruined. We are 2 weeks out from release date.....already?

Hog wash. I think things are far too over analyzed.....I am simply over that. I stick to playing the game and seeing it for myself.

Join me tonight for some awesome Madden Franchise streaming. The game IMO has never played better. I just deleted 16 and 18 off my HDD as I am not going back to play either anytime soon. I am simply addicted to Madden 19, i-macs roster, and the sliders working harmoniously with them.

So inspired by the improvements to the CPU play calling and defense. I feel the tweaks and tuning they made were brilliant. The quirky BS Super LB's is all but gone (they still make some great plays but now they look and feel natural), the DB/WR interactions are glorious.

Are there shortcomings? Yeah of course. And we all know what they are. But my goodness. I went from sitting out Madden 19, to getting a taste with the beta.....to loving this game.

Best console football game I have played yet. Despite all the shortcomings with presentation, crappy replay system, lack of penalties (again), it is a fun chess match now.

I can't put the game down folks.

Keep rocking with this slider set.....don't get caught up in the hyper negativity. If you approach and play the game similar to me.....you should be having the time of your life in terms of console video game football. Between this game, The Show 18 and NBA2K18.....I am loving it.
Okay geez! I'll try you sliders...

All kidding aside, I am really enjoying Madden 19. I tried you sliders for a little bit yesterday and am curious to give them a full go. I have been testing Matt10's sliders and have enjoyed them, but I want to try these as well.

If anyone wants to check these out with me... I'm going live now!
https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-25-2018, 05:44 AM   #1015
Rookie

So, after reading all the feedback regarding armorsí sliders, I finally decided to add my 2 cents.

I am in my 3rd season with the Cardinals, employing the sliders for the most part of them. I really love how they play. I got to the post season once, but failed to win over the rams in the wild card game (damn you Mark Barron &#128517.

Now, after 3 games in the third season, I noticed some issues that i didnít see before. At least not in the frequency they occurred now. Suddenly I canít get my running game going at all (I have to admit that David Johnson went down in the first game for 6 weeks, he missed at least 5 games every season so far 😬&#128517. Blockers are shedding tackles like crazy. Thought the patch should tone this down.

Also - and this is something where I am interested to here from you guys - I suddenly had crazy amounts of strange animations in the tackling and running game. RBs getting grabbed and falling over, although the defenderís hands didnít even touch the guy. My defenders stumbling over their own feet after making an interception every! single time, even though nobody touched them.

It just feels like I suddenly have an increase of unnatural and glitchy animations, that I didnít see before. This just so started to happen yesterday, so I wanted to ask if anyone of you has noticed the same thing or if there maybe was a tuning update or so? I am playing solo online cfm, so maybe it got updated there without my knowledge? 🤔

Still love the way madden 19 is playing for the most part though and also a huge thx to Armor and all of you who provide me with help and guidance for several years now - even though this is the first time that I write something myself 😊🙏
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 07:13 AM   #1016
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Did he get run down at or behind the line, a few yards down field or in the open field. DT's are faster than we can imagine within a few yards. Kind of like a big gator or a bear. I see DT's run down RB's close to them all of the time in the real life. Some of those big boys can move!
It was on a screen, so behind the line. He had like 3 steps and BOOM the DT from the Bengals leaped on him, kinda like a bear. LOL!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »