Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2018, 07:16 AM   #1017
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Oh crap. The unthinkable has happened. Kenyan Drake out 8 weeks with a ruptured disk. It's all about Gore now. Ugh.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:19 AM   #1018
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Anybody else see this? I put Ballage in as a 3rd down back. But in every shotgun formation he is the RB, no matter what down it is. Weird.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:21 AM   #1019
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindad50
Anybody else see this? I put Ballage in as a 3rd down back. But in every shotgun formation he is the RB, no matter what down it is. Weird.

Check your shotgun formations he may be the primary back in shotgun unless you change it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2018, 07:22 AM   #1020
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
It was on a screen, so behind the line. He had like 3 steps and BOOM the DT from the Bengals leaped on him, kinda like a bear. LOL!

Ha , i see you like the bear reference! All kidding aside though, behind the line is pretty realistic when it comes to linemen running down backs. Happens a lot. I hear ya though sometimes weird things happen and I just look at the screen and say “ no way” . Unfortunately with videos games it happens but this game is playing really well right now, maybe the best it’s ever been in a long while. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-25-2018, 07:26 AM   #1021
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So yes....on the OP I give instructions on what I do before I play my opponent each week.

I set all their RB's to 75,75 on juke and spin. After the game I edit them back to their original values (I keep a notebook to jot down the ratings before i edit them).

And having OPI off helps the WR's fight for the ball better. I also highly suggest users now choose the catch type (don't take control of the WR until after thew catch though) as the AI will no longer do it for you. Madden nerfed that ability (for...wait...you guessed it...competitive players).
I'm lazier than you lol, I just take a pic of the settings and then put them back lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 07:27 AM   #1022
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfanwch
Check your shotgun formations he may be the primary back in shotgun unless you change it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did. It's Drake, but it's only when I put him as 3DRB.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:28 AM   #1023
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Ha , i see you like the bear reference! All kidding aside though, behind the line is pretty realistic when it comes to linemen running down backs. Happens a lot. I hear ya though sometimes weird things happen and I just look at the screen and say “ no way” . Unfortunately with videos games it happens but this game is playing really well right now, maybe the best it’s ever been in a long while. Enjoy

Oh, I totally agree. These sliders make the game great. I even have started to always play using defensive camera, even in online games. I love the look and feel.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:30 AM   #1024
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
I did. It's Drake, but it's only when I put him as 3DRB.

Something is definitely up with the 3rd down running back spot. My rookie HB wouldn’t be on the field despite being #1 on the depth chart. Seemed to favor Marlon Mack who I had slotted as the 3rd down back. Switched Waters to 3rd down back and now he’s on the field on other downs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »