Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-25-2018, 07:57 PM   #1057
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Pinching your line on screens absolutely works great.

Highly suggest that on HB screens

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Also, let the computer make your QB drop back. It works MUCH better. He goes faster when you don't touch the stick.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:35 PM   #1058
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbroke

For me, give me Armor's sliders. One thing is though, do you play in the same perspective as Armor says. It really, REALLY changes how it feels when playing D. It does make it feel amazing to break lose at the D-line for a sack though.
One of my favorite things that Armor introduced me to was the defensive perspective camera, it's a real game changer and I've been using it since it came out.
New York Knicks
Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/steelersdc26
Old 08-25-2018, 11:12 PM   #1059
MVP

First game with these sliders, CHI (me) at GB. Aaron Rodgers starts game 16/16, is this supposed to happen? Concerned about Catching slider so high?
Old 08-25-2018, 11:24 PM   #1060
Rookie

theCEPenguin's Arena

Well after a tough stint at work meaning I didnít have time to play for a while, I finally got to get my Jets franchise going. First time combining iMacís roster with the slider set and wow it really does play great.

Played through preseason - wonít read too much into it. Went 2-2, games were fun - well until the fourth game where I spent the final three quarters trying to cover Zach Ertz with a group of backups and camp bodies, no idea why they left him in the whole game lol.

Into the regular season and we kicked off on the road in Detroit. Neither team could get it moving on the ground, and Darnold didnít quite have enough to go toe to toe with Stafford yet. Nearly won it at the death, but Ansah embarrassed my RT before getting a strip sack at the 10 to end it. Lost 20-16.

Week two, hosting the Dolphins, and kind of needing a win before this gets away from me. Started off hot, but once Robby Anderson went down the Dolphins pegged me back. Drake was killing me on the ground (finished with 120 & a TD off 16 carries) but when I moved back ahead they had to turn more to Tannehill who thankfully crumbled. Two picks (one returned for a TD) to Trumaine Johnson and weíre back to .500 with a 36-20 win (felt much closer than that for most of it)

Short week and weíve got the 2-0 Cleveland Browns next - yeah I canít believe it either lol!

Old 08-26-2018, 03:53 AM   #1061
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
First game with these sliders, CHI (me) at GB. Aaron Rodgers starts game 16/16, is this supposed to happen? Concerned about Catching slider so high?

Thatís how my first and only game with the full set started with Bortles. Eventually, he fell in-line and we got the W. Iíll let you know what he finished w/ a little later this morning when I fire up my second game.

Bortles started 14/14 and finished 23/33.

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-26-2018 at 12:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 08:32 AM   #1062
Rookie

A&S, you say in the OP that changing the sliders too much can affect the gameplay in unintended ways. Is there any slider that is particularly finicky that you’d recommend I avoid messing with?

Gonna start my franchise this evening and one thing I always do in Madden is have slightly easier sliders for home games than I do for games on the road. I like the idea of there being a tangible home field advantage in Madden and this has always achieved that for me.

My thought was to use your sliders as a base and give +5 on run blocking and pass blocking for me in home games and for the CPU when I’m the away team.

Would this have any bad side effects on the gameplay, do you think?
Old 08-26-2018, 08:43 AM   #1063
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26
One of my favorite things that Armor introduced me to was the defensive perspective camera, it's a real game changer and I've been using it since it came out.
Same! I use it in all game modes now lol
Old 08-26-2018, 08:45 AM   #1064
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

2 things I notice.

Player lock doesn't work. And I ALWAYS win the coin toss.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »