Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2018, 07:20 PM   #1097
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Geez dude, these are REALLY great. Thank you!
Old 08-27-2018, 09:39 PM   #1098
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
Hey Armor, I really would really love to try out your roster. Quick question, is there anyway to get the no kick arc on all-pro? I love that on all madden especially with vibrations turned off. Kicking has always been so easy, so I really would love to have a nice challenge.
The roster is i-macs.....but these are my sliders

But no.....all-pro you can’t turn off the kick arc. Small concession to get a ratings driven experience.

Great teams play great and weak teams are weak.

I am 5-6 now with the Dolphins.

If I use a top team like the Eagles or Rams....I would win a lot more....as I should.

Where as on All Madden for my approach and the way I play.....I see the Cpu cheese no matter if I play with a great team or weak team. Just not a fan of All-Madden.

I tried it on 18......even developed a slider set...but i hated the animations with a passion. Just far too arcadey for my taste.

All-Pro with adjusted sliders and i-Macs roster on Madden 19 is simply delicious.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-27-2018, 09:59 PM   #1099
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The roster is i-macs.....but these are my sliders

But no.....all-pro you can’t turn off the kick arc. Small concession to get a ratings driven experience.

Great teams play great and weak teams are weak.

I am 5-6 now with the Dolphins.

If I use a top team like the Eagles or Rams....I would win a lot more....as I should.

Where as on All Madden for my approach and the way I play.....I see the Cpu cheese no matter if I play with a great team or weak team. Just not a fan of All-Madden.

I tried it on 18......even developed a slider set...but i hated the animations with a passion. Just far too arcadey for my taste.

All-Pro with adjusted sliders and i-Macs roster on Madden 19 is simply delicious.
Yeah, I definitely meant your sliders and i-Mac's edits. I love the concept of your sliders. The problem is that I usually find All-pro to be too easy, but I'm going to give these a chance since people really seem to like them when combined with the trait edits. I actually created a scaled roster that include those edits (same concept as TFG) and I would seriously appreciate it if you could check it out!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...sters-ps4.html

I know you're all about realistic sim football, so I am really hoping you can give me some constructive feedback.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:03 PM   #1100
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

I started an Eagles franchise and went 4-0, not once really feeling like I wasn’t in control of a game.

Decided to start a Ravens rebuild instead and I’m currently 1-2. Nothing has come easy and I love it.

Playing around with the idea of starting a Giants franchise even though I’m a die-hard Eagles fan.

Saquon Barkley is from my hometown, so the idea of making him an elite NFL back, and drafting Justin Herbert who plays in the state I currently live, is very intriguing.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:44 PM   #1101
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Am I the only one getting realistic stats but then everyone else in the league having subpar stats?? Like my offensive yard total one game was about 475 and I’m number one in offensive yard by like 50 yards ahead of second ranked. Am I playing too fast ?
I’m guessin no one else ?
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 01:47 AM   #1102
Just started!

Anyone else getting insane injuries or is this just an anomaly ive gotten? Ive got Stafford (#1QB), Blount (#1HB) and Jones (#2 WR) all out 8 weeks in the first two weeks of the season on my lions game, and Luck is out long term from a broken collarbone in the first quarter of opening game in my Colts save. Is it just me and an anomaly with the injuries at 23?
Old 08-28-2018, 02:42 AM   #1103
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneguy
Anyone else getting insane injuries or is this just an anomaly ive gotten? Ive got Stafford (#1QB), Blount (#1HB) and Jones (#2 WR) all out 8 weeks in the first two weeks of the season on my lions game, and Luck is out long term from a broken collarbone in the first quarter of opening game in my Colts save. Is it just me and an anomaly with the injuries at 23?
Been saying this for awhile. Madden needs a injury severity sliderike fifa

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2018, 06:49 AM   #1104
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
Yeah, I definitely meant your sliders and i-Mac's edits. I love the concept of your sliders. The problem is that I usually find All-pro to be too easy, but I'm going to give these a chance since people really seem to like them when combined with the trait edits. I actually created a scaled roster that include those edits (same concept as TFG) and I would seriously appreciate it if you could check it out!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...sters-ps4.html

I know you're all about realistic sim football, so I am really hoping you can give me some constructive feedback.
There is also another element to using Armors sliders that I think some people may be ignoring , playing with his house runs. They are on the first page in his OP is you didn't see them. this isn't necessarily directed at you but I see a lot of people say they use armors sliders but the aren't getting the same results. It really has a lot to do with how you play also. Armors sliders are set up so that the player rating will determine the outcomes of plays . Use the whole playbook, the touch, high and low passing options and lead the WR, no switching on defense and the sliders will shine. Don't go for it on 4th down unless its absolutely necessary. Good luck and most of all have fun!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »