Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-28-2018, 07:20 AM   #1105
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

So will lowering something like pass catch to 50 or upping CPU tackle to 50 cause any major problems?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 08:11 AM   #1106
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
So will lowering something like pass catch to 50 or upping CPU tackle to 50 cause any major problems?

It will significantly change the way theses sliders play.

The tackle slider is perfectly set at 39 for smooth tackle animations, fair broken tackles, and fatigue kicking in on long sustained drives causing more drag tackles, and tired hit attempts.

You can do whatever you want.......but the base I provide on the OP in combination with i-Macs roster (and the juke and spin edits which I still feel very strongly about) provide a great, simulation style experience. Using the house rules is also huge. Playing defense from the defensive camera with a strict no switch is huge and a critical element to getting the CPU to be a threat on offense.

The catch slider is strategically set there because the amount of hit drops, strip drops on 50 is just stupid. Those are not a common thing in the NFL. If it were it would not be the NFL. Guys who drop a lot of passes are cut.

At the current values you get a very realistic feel of great pass catchers hauling in balls in tight spots.

If you are using the total control passing mechanics you will get highly realistic completion %’s

If you watch my stream vs the Colts last night (who freaking trounced me as Luck was locked in) Tannehill mis-fired several times.....just some horrid passes. And I have both CPU and Human at default 50. On All-Pro they did a great job balancing that really well.

Luck had an amazing day against my 32nd ranked secondary.

In regards to injuries.......guys.....23 I found to be the perfect balance for playing games and getting a realistic NFL injury experience. If you can’t handle some serious injuries......well go figure out what you want or turn injuries off. But please......enough with the for lack of a better term injury complaining.

Live with your injuries. I have tested this a ton. A big part of life in the NFL is “next man up” Many times throughout the season you will be battling injuries to key guys. It happens every year on every team. Sometimes you get serious season ending injuries.....happens a lot more than you realize. But when it happens to your team you obviously feel it more. Either live with it.....or figure out if you really want a simulation of injury life in the NFL. You can go to 20.....or lower. Also injury at 52 for advance is perfect. You will get a realistic amount of injuries around the league. Some teams get hit harder than others.....like IRL.

But I am locked in on these injury settings and I have zero reason to change them after testing them extensively.

The injury system is not the greatest on the game. But I am very happy we have off-ball injuries. Before off-ball injuries OL depth meant absolutely nothing. Now you better have a plan. RB depth is very important as well. They handle the ball more than any other position and will get hurt the most.

It’s fair and it is balanced at these settings with the fatigue at 55.

So understand the slider set is a base.....but if you stray too far with slider adjustments.....it will unbalance what I feel I have tuned the game too.

Personal sliders that won’t effect the balance are:

Human Pass Accuracy
Human Run Blocking

That is it. The rest you are really on your own.

You can see I don’t get slideritis. I have been locked in for a long time.......the patch made the game even more balanced and better. I hope they leave things alone and focus on bug fixes from this point on. Gameplay for me personally is fantastic and the best I have ever experienced on a Madden game.

We are already in Week 12....going to finish Year one within the next week!!! That is a record for me. I am just addicted to this game. I am going to have to do another draft class with i-Macs trait edits myself as I don’t think he has another one out. If that is the case I will share it on Madden Share. It will be whomever the #1 projected player is and I will name it that path as I will use a fictional EA created class and edit all the traits per i-macs instructions. So I will report back if I end up doing that.

Enjoy the game!!!!
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-28-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old 08-28-2018, 08:14 AM   #1107
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Thanks for the in depth reply. So my running game is pretty OP and already at 50, so you suggest I lower run blocking below 50 instead?

Btw I don't use iMacs roster, too deep in before you started but I have done the RB edits before each game.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:01 AM   #1108
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4
Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

If I may add something to the injury issue. I read this in a other thread and tried it and is working well for me in my franchise.

I changed the main menu fatigue slider to 10 and injury slider to 50 (flipped the default values). Then in CFM I use Armors values.

Iím getting injuries, but far lesser degree and as well around the league when simming CPU games with the injury slider at 52. Before this change by week 6 the entire league had star players out and for significant time. That is not happening now.

It may be tied to the fatigue slider in main menu that is causing players to get injured in CFM at alarming rates.

My two cents.

Armors CFM sliders are perfect for me and I am enjoying Madden immensely. Thanks Armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2018, 09:38 AM   #1109
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

I personally think the injury slider at 23 is damn near perfect.
There are a ton of injuries in the NFL, a ton!
I am in week 10 of my Saints season and I have 5 guys injured, that is way below what an NFL team has come week 10.
People tend to overact when it comes to injuries.
I get it, injuries suck and it is not as fun to play a video game when one of your best players cannot play. When guys pick a certain team to use a couple certain players. When one of them or both of them get injured they overact and think there are too many injuries.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:16 AM   #1110
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneguy
Anyone else getting insane injuries or is this just an anomaly ive gotten? Ive got Stafford (#1QB), Blount (#1HB) and Jones (#2 WR) all out 8 weeks in the first two weeks of the season on my lions game, and Luck is out long term from a broken collarbone in the first quarter of opening game in my Colts save. Is it just me and an anomaly with the injuries at 23?
I bumped the injury slider down to 9 and am still seeing a lot of injuries so I donít understand how people can make it through a season with it at 23.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:20 AM   #1111
Pro

OVR: 5

I'm using these sliders with the recommended rosters and I'm seeing very low rated OL able to block some of the game's best DL one on one. In one case it was a 68 RT guarding Von Miller with Von Miller able to shed the block once the whole game. I've had Suh go against a 67 rated C and same thing. Doesn't matter if I'm controlling the defender or letting the computer do it. I checked the low rated guys individual stats and their Pass block was 70 for one and 72 for the other. Am I the only one struggling to generate a pass rush?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #1112
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi Armor

How do you play defense from defensive perspective?

You canít player lock.

And if you dive tackle your player will dive the other way - as if you where playing normal camera.

Also because there is no player lock, the camera doesnít follow the user controlled player meaning you sometimes wonít be able to see your player and therefore making it damn near impossibel.

I agree that the defensive perspective adds to a sim experience and makes shutting the CPU run down harder. And this was my favorite way to play.

But in 19 it is not possibel for the reasons listed.

Or have I missed something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »