Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-28-2018, 12:35 PM   #1121
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniel3
Hey Armor,

Thank you for your great sliders. I agree with you that this year's Madden with these sliders plays really great. I only wonder why you didn't lower the Catch slider since the patch considerably reduced unrealistic drops and deflections. You should see a higher completion percentage than before, with the slider still on 80. I do see that for the CPU, it's most of the times closer to 70% than to 60% as it was pre-patch.
I am still testing and observing that by playing many many games before we see if a change is really needed. I don't knee jerk to patches by rule of thumb.

In due time I will know (feel) if a change is needed.
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 12:37 PM   #1122
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am still testing and observing that by playing many many games before we see if a change is really needed. I don't knee jerk to patches by rule of thumb.

I agree Armor. I've kept catching at 80 post patch and im still seeing great/realistic drops and animations. I thought it was going to need to be dropped but so far so good imo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2018, 12:52 PM   #1123
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

I've dropped it to 75 and it is playing good. I am seeing to many mid level Qb throwing for 350 plus games. Passing game seems a little overpowered. I dont care if I get carved up by the elite guys but ever since I started over with I Mac's rosters I haven't held a qb under 300 yards in 11 games.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-28-2018, 01:50 PM   #1124
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

Not a complain about injuries, because they are what they are - a part of life in the NFL.

What puzzles me though, and that me be a coincidence in my exact franchise, is that a lot of RB's a getting hurt for the season. I'm in WK2 and D'onta Foreman, Zeke, Melvin Gordon and David Johnson are all out with season ending injuries.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just a freak coincident?
Old 08-28-2018, 01:52 PM   #1125
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
Not a complain about injuries, because they are what they are - a part of life in the NFL.

What puzzles me though, and that me be a coincidence in my exact franchise, is that a lot of RB's a getting hurt for the season. I'm in WK2 and D'onta Foreman, Zeke, Melvin Gordon and David Johnson are all out with season ending injuries.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just a freak coincident?
For what ever reason this is the year if the Rb to get injured in madden. I think everyone of us playing a franchise has lost Rb for some time. It is what it is this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 02:45 PM   #1126
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I know I was one that thought sim injuries should be lowered but after seeing some stats Josh has provided I am persuaded to keep them where they are. The issue I have at this point is the level of impact for those injuries which sad to say isn't realistic. There should be far more dinged up injuries 1-3 week injuries than there currently are and even guys playing with some injuries. But only ea can fix this. For the RB injuries I wonder if messing with auto sub's or formation sub's would help tame that. It won't help injuries at the beginning of the game but I think it could help. I know some won't chase auto subs which is fine but my preference is the combination of autosubs and formation subs. Only thing I do is try to keep auto sub's as close to 80 as possible. Dline is an absolute must as it is realistic. My man wolfe on the broncos said in a interview he was pushed to the limit playing 7 plays in a row which just doesn't happen often. Guys are rotated in at that position.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by GrayDawg; 08-28-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:03 PM   #1127
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
I'm using these sliders with the recommended rosters and I'm seeing very low rated OL able to block some of the game's best DL one on one. In one case it was a 68 RT guarding Von Miller with Von Miller able to shed the block once the whole game. I've had Suh go against a 67 rated C and same thing. Doesn't matter if I'm controlling the defender or letting the computer do it. I checked the low rated guys individual stats and their Pass block was 70 for one and 72 for the other. Am I the only one struggling to generate a pass rush?

Iíve seen the same thing. I have also struggled to get any pass rush against lesser opponents. I really try to mix up coverages and bring blitzes from different areas. Nothing seems to help. I was especially disappointed the other night when I was playing the Texans who had a 68 overall left tackle and left guard who was a 71. I thought I was going to really be able to take advantage of this, but was unable to. It wasnít even like the CPU was trying to help with extra blockers or anything. The QB also wasnít trying to get the ball out quick. He just had time to sit in the pocket and pick apart my defense. Again, I mixed it up and sent some blitzes to that side, but it didnít seem to matter.

This is something Iím keeping an eye on for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-28-2018, 03:21 PM   #1128
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

And I lead the league in sacks. Wake already has 13, Quinn 7 through 11 games.

I am getting a pass rush and my sack numbers have been good. I am also able to user pass rush just fine.

So this looks like a user skill issue and not a slider issue. For me....I am doing just fine hence why I have pass blocking at default 50.

Also....once you start messing with that slider for the CPU.....the wonky crap starts to happen.

Just telling you from years of slider experience.
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »