Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2018, 03:34 PM   #1129
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
And I lead the league in sacks. Wake already has 13, Quinn 7 through 11 games.

I am getting a pass rush and my sack numbers have been good. I am also able to user pass rush just fine.

So this looks like a user skill issue and not a slider issue. For me....I am doing just fine hence why I have pass blocking at default 50.

Also....once you start messing with that slider for the CPU.....the wonky crap starts to happen.

Just telling you from years of slider experience.
Yeah me too!
Through 9 games I am way out in front of the league in Sacks.
Matter of fact Cameron Jordan is first in sacks with 13 and D. Davis (MLB) is 2nd with 12
I have had no problem at all in getting pressure on the QB and sacks.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:58 PM   #1130
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

The swings in this game are wild. It reminds me of HFA/Momentum in NCAA 2005.

I just lost to Denver 45-44 after trailing 28-0 in the first half. Some games there is absolutely no defense. There were seven TDs of 40+ yards. I might tweak the tackling; I've found too many plays where mediocre offensive players break 3-4 tackles in succession en route to a big play.

The CPU's defensive playcalling is so bad that I'm going to have to start using house rules. They play zone so often that you can kill them with overload formations. I have one bunch formation where Robby Anderson is furthest inside and he destroys any zone defense. I wasn't trying to cheese, I swear, and this was the first game I noticed just how bad it was. He had 9 rec for 359 yards and 4 TD. TD receptions of 87, 74, 66 and 41 yards.

It's brutal playing with the Jets because I have no pass rush and can only get pressure if I blitz, typically I need to send at least two extra guys. Keenum was 24/26 at one point. It was tied at 38-38 at the two-minute warning and there were three turnovers in a :30 span after that. I threw a pick-six with :28 remaining, then threw the 87 yard TD to Anderson as time expired. I then went for two for the win and Walford dropped the ball after having it for 1-2 seconds; that crazy animation where a defender knocks a ball loose that they have right in knocking loose. It may have been the wildest football video game I've ever played.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

Last edited by ehh; 08-28-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 04:36 PM   #1131
Pro

OVR: 0

Never seen the CPU do this before!

Usually they just run backwards, throw the ball away or take the sack lol.

Armor good sliders. This is the first time I have actually tried to play a full game with these.

I do have one complaint. Maybe i just picked the right drills to run in practice? I don't know, but the CPU Rushing It's 3rd Quarter Not looking so good for the CPU to change things around. Other then this they play great!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Madden NFL 19 Screenshot 2018.08.28 - 15.28.28.03.jpg (128.2 KB, 214 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 05:02 PM   #1132
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
For what ever reason this is the year if the Rb to get injured in madden. I think everyone of us playing a franchise has lost Rb for some time. It is what it is this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Both cook and Murray were hurt at the same time and still are out for the Vikings in my franchise. It has given my 3rd Rb a chance to play and he has played real well. For those that know the Vikings roster it’s Roc Thomas. I cut Mack Brown at the beginning of the year to make room for someone else but had to resign him after the 6th game to get some depth at Rb . It’s not great when your top two guys go down but it gives you a shot to use other players on your roster that you wouldn’t normally use and create some other story lines too. It’s been a challenge but it’s been fun also

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2018, 05:15 PM   #1133
Pro

Here is the final results from the game above.
Old 08-28-2018, 05:37 PM   #1134
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

I am getting a pass rush and my sack numbers have been good. I am also able to user pass rush just fine.

So this looks like a user skill issue and not a slider issue. For me....I am doing just fine hence why I have pass blocking at default 50.

Also....once you start messing with that slider for the CPU.....the wonky crap starts to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Yeah me too!
Matter of fact Cameron Jordan is first in sacks with 13 and D. Davis (MLB) is 2nd with 12
Trust me not knocking the sliders as the rest of the game plays good. Just looking for advice or if it's something I'm doing wrong. I can generate pressure through blitzes. I just was caught off guard by not being able to have more success against lesser matchups without having to rely on blitzing.

Do either of you use the coaching adjustments for a more aggressive pass rush?
Old 08-28-2018, 06:22 PM   #1135
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Yeah me too!

The real issue is not the “ability” to get pressure. The issue that I am trying to express is that ratings do not seem to be playing out appropriately on the line. You guys leading the league in sacks kind of shows that.

Don’t get me wrong, I really don’t want to change any sliders. I don’t want to mess what you have going here. This is just something I have observed in my gameplay.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 08-28-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 07:03 PM   #1136
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Both cook and Murray were hurt at the same time and still are out for the Vikings in my franchise. It has given my 3rd Rb a chance to play and he has played real well. For those that know the Vikings roster it’s Roc Thomas. I cut Mack Brown at the beginning of the year to make room for someone else but had to resign him after the 6th game to get some depth at Rb . It’s not great when your top two guys go down but it gives you a shot to use other players on your roster that you wouldn’t normally use and create some other story lines too. It’s been a challenge but it’s been fun also

Yeah I dont mind the injures at all. It will be fun to try to build a balanced roster so I can be ok if one of my big dogs goes down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »