Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2018, 02:07 PM   #1169
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

So I gave these sliders a try, with one slight change - 8 minute quarters/no accelerated clock.. Just to see how these would play out with shorter quarters.. Here were the results

SF 3
CHI 16

Garoppolo 22/30 297 Yds 0 TDs 0 INTs - 1 Fumble Rec for a TD
Trubisky 18/23 169 Yds 0 TDs 1 INT (Which was a really bad read on my end, so I can't really complain there..)

Howard 17 Rush 64 Yds
Cohen 6 rush 11 Yds
Cunningham 5 Rush 1 yd

McKinnon 6 Rush 12 Yds
Breida 3 Rush 8 Yds
Morris 1 rush 4 yds

Burton 6 Rec 74 Yds
Miller 4 Rec 29 Yds
Robinson 3 rec 40 yds
Kittle 5 rec 50 yds
Goodwin 3 rec 56 yds
Celek 3 rec 44 yds

(Other players caught passes but nothing significant)

Overall, I really enjoyed these sliders.. I think if I bump the quarter length to somewhere around 10-12 minutes, it'll be absolutely great.. (I've tried 15 minute quarters before & it just feels like there are way too many plays sometimes, so I'm starting to try lowering the quarter length..) Wish I could have gotten more run-plays from the computer, but they were behind most of the game & were forced to throw, so I don't blame them for throwing a ton..

Also, this was my first time trying out the defensive view camera in Madden 19, which was an interesting challenge for me, but I did surprisingly well..

I'm going to probably use these sliders for my next franchise! Thanks for these!
Old 08-29-2018, 02:18 PM   #1170
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Raising human run blocking and dropping human QB accuracy won't affect the balance at all for the CPU.

Those are the only two sliders that are personal taste and can be adjusted to where you like them for your skill level as well as the ratings for your team to balance it out to your liking.
What about increasing CPU Pass D and Reaction Time? I'm enjoying the sliders but personally it's too easy to pass.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-29-2018, 04:06 PM   #1171
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXFan4Life2
So I gave these sliders a try, with one slight change - 8 minute quarters/no accelerated clock.. Just to see how these would play out with shorter quarters.. Here were the results

SF 3
CHI 16

Garoppolo 22/30 297 Yds 0 TDs 0 INTs - 1 Fumble Rec for a TD
Trubisky 18/23 169 Yds 0 TDs 1 INT (Which was a really bad read on my end, so I can't really complain there..)

Howard 17 Rush 64 Yds
Cohen 6 rush 11 Yds
Cunningham 5 Rush 1 yd

McKinnon 6 Rush 12 Yds
Breida 3 Rush 8 Yds
Morris 1 rush 4 yds

Burton 6 Rec 74 Yds
Miller 4 Rec 29 Yds
Robinson 3 rec 40 yds
Kittle 5 rec 50 yds
Goodwin 3 rec 56 yds
Celek 3 rec 44 yds

(Other players caught passes but nothing significant)

Overall, I really enjoyed these sliders.. I think if I bump the quarter length to somewhere around 10-12 minutes, it'll be absolutely great.. (I've tried 15 minute quarters before & it just feels like there are way too many plays sometimes, so I'm starting to try lowering the quarter length..) Wish I could have gotten more run-plays from the computer, but they were behind most of the game & were forced to throw, so I don't blame them for throwing a ton..

Also, this was my first time trying out the defensive view camera in Madden 19, which was an interesting challenge for me, but I did surprisingly well..

I'm going to probably use these sliders for my next franchise! Thanks for these!
You will get less plays with a 15 min quarter and the acc clock down to 15 then you will with no acc clock and 12 minute quarters, and its not close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 05:48 PM   #1172
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0

Update for those using my rosters:

First fictional draft class has been created.

PSN: iMac2307
File Name: IMACF1

This is first of many to come. It doesn't use real collegiate players, and is not built around the fictional draft classes that have storylines. This is a simple, EA, auto-generated draft class, with all the appropriate edits.

I saw that FDU will be launching their first fictional draft class tomorrow (hopefully). As soon as that does, I will be downloading their class so you can also use their fictional draft universe storylines with the edits as well.

When OSFM release their 2020 class, I will also be jumping on that.

I'm always conscious of getting rosters and edits out to the masses, but want to release good quality material for us all to work with, so can't always get it out as soon as I'd like. Hopefully a surge of draft classes will become available over the next 7 days which should give us all plenty to work with over the next few CFM seasons.

Enjoy!
Old 08-29-2018, 05:53 PM   #1173
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Update for those using my rosters:

First fictional draft class has been created.

File Name: IMACF1

This is first of many to come. It doesn't use real collegiate players, and is not built around the fictional draft classes that have storylines. This is a simple, EA, auto-generated draft class, with all the appropriate edits.

I saw that FDU will be launching their first fictional draft class tomorrow (hopefully). As soon as that does, I will be downloading their class so you can also use their fictional draft universe storylines with the edits as well.

When OSFM release their 2020 class, I will also be jumping on that.

I'm always conscious of getting rosters and edits out to the masses, but want to release good quality material for us all to work with, so can't always get it out as soon as I'd like. Hopefully a surge of draft classes will become available over the next 7 days which should give us all plenty to work with over the next few CFM seasons.

Enjoy!

Fantastic stuff i-Mac!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-29-2018, 05:54 PM   #1174
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
You will get less plays with a 15 min quarter and the acc clock down to 15 then you will with no acc clock and 12 minute quarters, and its not close.
I use 11 min with 20 accel. Works perfect for me. Both QB's avg around 300 yards, RB's avg around 75-100 yards. The stats feel right to me in terms of other games going on in my league. Dont really mind the play count being that low
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 08-29-2018, 06:49 PM   #1175
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Year 1 Week 13 Dolphins (5-6) vs Bills (5-5-1) Streaming Live
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 07:31 PM   #1176
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

I'm feeling generous this evening...

There is another auto-generated draft class available.

File Name: IMACF2

Options and variety is always good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »