Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2018, 11:51 AM   #1185
Pro
 
mattpu01's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2003
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Some of the sacks are my fault, but Cameron Jordan had 7 on me in one game. Some of the ints are my fault too, but alot of LBs standing 5 yards down field jumping up and catching a freaking post route...

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
mattpu01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 12:33 PM   #1186
Banned
 
TheGr8Drake28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
To each their own, I would just keep playing with those settings.
Once you find a set or settings that you like and are having fun with, stay with them.

But for me if you are getting that many yards with that many less plays you are obviously averaging too many yards per play. With 15 min and 15 sec run off, I am getting the right amount of plays and yards per game.
13 min quarters and 20 sec run off is perfect imo
TheGr8Drake28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 12:59 PM   #1187
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,508
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
Some of the sacks are my fault, but Cameron Jordan had 7 on me in one game. Some of the ints are my fault too, but alot of LBs standing 5 yards down field jumping up and catching a freaking post route...

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app


I had to adapt to the new coverage by the cpu. I have drastically cut down my QB fumbles and INT’s over the middle.


Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 (Yankees YR4 ALCS 1-1)
Madden 16 (1990 Raiders/49ers)
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-30-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:05 PM   #1188
Post Like a Champion!
 
jake44np's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burg, Indiana
Posts: 9,463
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I had to adapt to the new coverage by the cpu. I ha e drastically cut down my QB fumbles and INTís over the middle.


Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Throwing the ball over the middle between 5-10 yrds is a big no no! lol
Even when guys look like they are open someone crazy fast LB will find a way to pick me off when I throw short toward the middle of the field.
That and trying to hit my RB's in the flat, it just doesn't work!!
They look like they are open but the way the run their routes and the way the QB throws toward them leads to a lot of pick 6's.
__________________
ND Season Ticket Holder since '72.
jake44np is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:25 PM   #1189
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,508
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Throwing the ball over the middle between 5-10 yrds is a big no no! lol
Even when guys look like they are open someone crazy fast LB will find a way to pick me off when I throw short toward the middle of the field.
That and trying to hit my RB's in the flat, it just doesn't work!!
They look like they are open but the way the run their routes and the way the QB throws toward them leads to a lot of pick 6's.
I am very cautious with flats and middle routes now. And pass protection is a huge factor.

My OL is awful. So I am having problems getting through my progressions in time. Hence my 5-7 record.

I actually like Tannehill and have him one more year under contract. He has very good feet and is mobile. But his carry rating stinks and he is injury prone. I am going to focus heavily this off-season on the OL both in the draft and free agency. We must get that fixed first. Also CB. Really want to move Minkah Fitzpatrick to FS....but can't. We need another stud CB. Another area I will ook at the draft and free agency for. I have a lot of cap room. So hopefully we can get those two units together.

QB.....well if a true blue chip is staring at me in the draft we take him....but I am not sure one will be there with this first draft class. It is the 2019 class with i-macs edits. I think we will still take a young QB.....but the QB of the futre may not be there in the first draft.

SO much intrigue.....can't wait till the off-season as the post season is likely not going to happen. Hell I want to get to at least 8 wins.....I set the bar low in year on with a 7 win goal.

Bright spots:

Drake - 3 down stud and a great pass catching back
Albert Wilson (who is fast emerging)
Baker - a beast and future stud
McMillian - a tackling machine
Fitzpatrick - a stud indeed
Quinn - love him
Wake - will not be back most likely and already turned me down to resign
Geiseki - everything and more...love this kid.


Let downs:
Parker (even though he has a team leading 8 TD's he disappears for long stretches)

OL - Just trash. Yet I will franchise tag Juwan James (85 rated RT) as I have no choice. He wants to walk as well.

Secondary - Weak...really weak. We need a lot of work here. We are the worst pass defense in the league.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 (Yankees YR4 ALCS 1-1)
Madden 16 (1990 Raiders/49ers)
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:36 PM   #1190
Pro
 
VincesVictims's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando Fl
Posts: 692
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am very cautious with flats and middle routes now. And pass protection is a huge factor.

My OL is awful. So I am having problems getting through my progressions in time. Hence my 5-7 record.

I actually like Tannehill and have him one more year under contract. He has very good feet and is mobile. But his carry rating stinks and he is injury prone. I am going to focus heavily this off-season on the OL both in the draft and free agency. We must get that fixed first. Also CB. Really want to move Minkah Fitzpatrick to FS....but can't. We need another stud CB. Another area I will ook at the draft and free agency for. I have a lot of cap room. So hopefully we can get those two units together.

QB.....well if a true blue chip is staring at me in the draft we take him....but I am not sure one will be there with this first draft class. It is the 2019 class with i-macs edits. I think we will still take a young QB.....but the QB of the futre may not be there in the first draft.

SO much intrigue.....can't wait till the off-season as the post season is likely not going to happen. Hell I want to get to at least 8 wins.....I set the bar low in year on with a 7 win goal.

Bright spots:

Drake - 3 down stud and a great pass catching back
Albert Wilson (who is fast emerging)
Baker - a beast and future stud
McMillian - a tackling machine
Fitzpatrick - a stud indeed
Quinn - love him
Wake - will not be back most likely and already turned me down to resign
Geiseki - everything and more...love this kid.


Let downs:
Parker (even though he has a team leading 8 TD's he disappears for long stretches)

OL - Just trash. Yet I will franchise tag Juwan James (85 rated RT) as I have no choice. He wants to walk as well.

Secondary - Weak...really weak. We need a lot of work here. We are the worst pass defense in the league.
I feel you our line sucks. I have been using max protection to keep Tannahill from dying. Your spot on and I feel the same way about the draft. Im drafting o line and secondary the first 4 rounds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
VincesVictims is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:43 PM   #1191
Pro
 
ChampIsHere42's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Is anyone else having problems with the CPU QB just tearing them up? I don't know if it's me and my defensive play-calling or what. The thing is, I'm playing with the Vikings who have a top 5 defense and it doesn't matter. No matter who I play, it is not uncommon for QB's to go perfect on 3-4 drives/game. They may have anywhere from 3-5 incompletions for the entire game.
ChampIsHere42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 05:09 PM   #1192
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
Is anyone else having problems with the CPU QB just tearing them up? I don't know if it's me and my defensive play-calling or what. The thing is, I'm playing with the Vikings who have a top 5 defense and it doesn't matter. No matter who I play, it is not uncommon for QB's to go perfect on 3-4 drives/game. They may have anywhere from 3-5 incompletions for the entire game.
Happened to me in my most recent game. My defense is 97 overall (did a fantasy draft and I focused on basically all D). Watson tore me up a little but not too bad. He got hurt and then RG3 came in and just slaughtered my defense. Didn't matter if I called, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 6, Cover 2 Man, blitzed. Didn't matter. And I could not get to him at all with a pass rush. The only plays where my line got through he was already in a throwing motion when they shedded blocks. Obviously I was highly pissed off.

Especially since my QB was horrible. I have Lamar Jackson (dumb pick on my part since I never really run with my QB). He was 10-31. Anything over 10 yards was an automatic incompletion and the short stuff was being knocked loose. I actually didn't mind my bad game with the QB it was more that RG3 was accurate as hell and completing everything even deep throws in the middle of 2-3 guys.
threattonature is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Top -