Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-03-2018, 11:21 AM   #1249
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
Armor i noticed in your streams that during play calling it doesn't show how many times you've called a play or the avg yards against that play. How did you set that up?
I use the slim play call screen and it does show how many times and avg against. When I use other teams though that I have not played....or used their play book it will show less.

But it does show that information typically. I was going deep in my playbook in my last game vs Buffalo in the snow so you probably saw a lot of plays I have not gone too yet.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-03-2018, 11:49 AM   #1250
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I was busy testing some other concepts earlier. I wasn't testing penalties, so all traits were left as they are, and even the penalty sliders were all set to 50.

I saw 3 false starts and 1 holding penalty after 1Q.

Penalties still make no sense to me....

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Old 09-03-2018, 01:16 PM   #1251
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
I was busy testing some other concepts earlier. I wasn't testing penalties, so all traits were left as they are, and even the penalty sliders were all set to 50.

I saw 3 false starts and 1 holding penalty after 1Q.

Penalties still make no sense to me....
Yeah they don’t. They nerfed the system back on 17 and never went back to how it was on 16 when it was awesome.

Such a shame. Online crowd cries and moans about penalties and they nerf it.....then roll out the whole sim/comp/arcade mode BS. Pure window dressing. No more defensive holding.....just a snow job to the simulation crowd.

Really aggravating because we have a really fun game of football on 19 but still....the penalty system is barely alive.

I don’t think the penalty traits will make a huge difference. Maybe add one or two more.....to me....not worth the amount of work it takes.

But like I said we will keep trying to test it here and see if we get some real sample size and see if we get real results that can justify the additional edits and the time sink it would take.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 01:27 PM   #1252
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yeah they donít. They nerfed the system back on 17 and never went back to how it was on 16 when it was awesome.

Such a shame. Online crowd cries and moans about penalties and they nerf it.....then roll out the whole sim/comp/arcade mode BS. Pure window dressing. No more defensive holding.....just a snow job to the simulation crowd.

Really aggravating because we have a really fun game of football on 19 but still....the penalty system is barely alive.

I donít think the penalty traits will make a huge difference. Maybe add one or two more.....to me....not worth the amount of work it takes.

But like I said we will keep trying to test it here and see if we get some real sample size and see if we get real results that can justify the additional edits and the time sink it would take.
Agreed. Not to mention having to factor in monitoring the progression of Offensive Linemen so that when they pass 82 in rating you'd have to manually remove the Undisciplined trait.

It needs to be a universal setting that is either on or off for it to be sustainable.

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
Old 09-03-2018, 01:53 PM   #1253
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Agreed. Not to mention having to factor in monitoring the progression of Offensive Linemen so that when they pass 82 in rating you'd have to manually remove the Undisciplined trait.

It needs to be a universal setting that is either on or off for it to be sustainable.
Yeah.....too much trouble I think for minimal results.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-04-2018, 02:09 AM   #1254
MVP

IrishSalsa's Arena

OVR: 20

Played first game of my Rams franchise using these. Maybe placebo but I had 6 injuries on my team in one game. Two of them serious and both are out 5 weeks now. I have it set to the 23 for injuries so is anyone else seeing so many injuries? The Raiders had one injury but he's not out for any time like two of mine are.

I played using defensive cam and do not switch as you do, Armor. I really enjoyed it! The cpu run game was not there still. 17 carries 42yds for Lynch. Gurley had 23 carries for 124yds and 2tds which I feel is great!

Going to say screw it and just raise cpu run block to 100 and see what happens. Played a ton before this game so I just have a feeling their lack of run game was npt placebo or because of my "stellar defense."

Overall great game! We lost 30-27 in a close one. Carr torched me going 27/41 445yds 1td 1int. Jared Cook had 8 receptions foe a crazy 169yds! They burned me twice of cover zero blitzes for passes both over 60yds btw so that boosted his passing yards.

Again overall, what a great played game! The amount of injuries worries me, and cpu having no run game still even at 90 run block is bothersome. But hoping 100 run block I see pancake blocks or something lol.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-04-2018, 02:25 AM   #1255
MVP

IrishSalsa's Arena

How do I get injury slider to 52 for ONLY cpu games before my scheduled game? Since I am the Rams I'm one of the last on the schedule to play, but no way to sim prior games on schedule at 52, then play mine at 23. Am I missing something here??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 03:57 AM   #1256
MVP

IrishSalsa's Arena

Second game vs the Cardinals at home played great as well!

Run block slider to 100 helped. David Johnson broke a 80yd TD on me, however I was in position to make a tackle with Baron and moved the wrong way like an idiot lol. BTW this game I did NOT edit Cardinal's RB traits or attributes as you suggest. Completely forgot actually but worked out okay.

David Johnson ended with 20att 157yds and that 1td. Gurley had 23att 151yds rushing.

Goff and Robert Woods connection is strong. Woods had 12 catches for 116yds and a TD. Goff went 27/38 253yds 2td 0int.

Another injury, albeit the only one for me in the game but it's a big one. Aaron Donald out for 3 weeks with broken ribs.

My TE Everett also out with broken ribs, and MLB Hager out with a shoulder tear. All three out for three weeks.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »